Grand Spa

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Rudy Jakes

Not as Grand as they would have you think.

Massage Therapist (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Grand Spa as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThere is an opportunity to learn new treatments and work with the best products that are out on the market. The people you work side by side with are wonderful and willing to share any and all of their knowledge.

ConsThey are overstaffed and have a high turn over rate due to the fact that they can't keep their employees busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to really listen to your crew members and consider their advice and needs. Their input could go a long way in helping things run smoother and better in the spa.

Nice spa but terrible owners attitude. They don't care about their employees.

Services Provider (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Grand Spa full-time for more than a year

ProsYou get the advantage of Having services done at low cost.

ConsStraight commission so, Be prepared to sit around with no clients and no money. They make you sit there all day, even if you dont have appointments. Management is one of the worst things you have to deal with. They deduct a big chunk of money from your check for "product fees". If you do an upgrade they are NOT always paid to employees. Always discounts to customers so your chance of making money is always minimum .

Advice to Senior ManagementNot also making money from customers but taking money from employees. Need realize that you need the employees 100% in order to retain customers and make money.

Stressful catty work environment

Massage Therapist (Former Employee)

I worked at Grand Spa

ProsPrestige, Great Pay, Good hours, Fabulous location

ConsCatty, Favoritism, Company pets (co-workers), Unfriendly co-workers

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease instruct your seniority employees to give new employees a chance. Don't allow them to frame or run off potentials with their snobbish attitudes and out right disrespect.

Worked for Grand Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Spa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grand Spa CEO Rudy Jakes. All reviews posted anonymously by Grand Spa employees.