Grant Thornton

Grant Thornton Reviews in Kansas City, MO

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Grant Thornton CEO Stephen Chipman

Stephen Chipman

Pros
  • Meaningless staff augmentation projects will allow you to have a great work life balance (in 45 reviews)

• Great people to work with and my team tries to be proactive about a work/life balance (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • High turnover: Work-life balance does not exist if you're consistently short staffed (in 22 reviews)

• Less competitive in terms of brand name in comparison to Big 4 audit firm (in 22 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Weathering the storm

Audit Manager (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsChallenging work, have great work life balance, and work with an outstanding group of people that care about your career development and professional growth

ConsSometimes the work requires a lot of our people and can cause more brain damage than growth and development. This is generally due to poorly managed engagements and clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is difficult to do in service industry but try to back your employees and not just always defaulting to the client is always right.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!