Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition

Updated Apr 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sharmain Matlock-Turner

I love this organization!

Receptionist (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe atmosphere at UAC is wonderful and friendly. There is a sense of family here and it is always a pleasure to come to work here. There is seldom any problems when it comes to fellow workers.

ConsFor me there are none. When I say that there are no cons, by that I mean as a part time worker when I start my afternoon, I am prepared for whatever the rest of the day may bring. I am the first line of defense and I am good at what I do.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement at this office does not come any better. From the meetings to celebrating a birthday, a birth to assisting the other programs that are linked to management in this office the management team handles each situation professionally.

Great people to work with

ProsLots of networking opportunities here

ConsNot a lot of funding

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

overall it is a great place to start but is lacking in various areas

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

Prosyou an take time off and it is totally okay. There are mostly older people working in the offices and they are very nice it has a strong family vibe

ConsIn non -profit people can tend to become lazy and not seek opportunities to make company better
    fiscal department can be all over the place
    compensation can be better

Advice to Senior Managementthere should be more training and opportunities for advancement. fiscal should meet with programs to be on the same page

Worked for Greater Philadelphia Urban Affairs Coalition? Contribute to the Community!