Greeley and Hansen Reviews in New York, NY
Pros – -Opportunity for exposure to all facets of engineering consulting (project delivery, BD, client management) early on in one's career- but need to speak up regarding interest.
- Never felt like a cog in the system while at this firm; individual attention provided; observed the impacts of a formal annual performance review and goal setting, allowing folks to identify their strengths and leverage them.
- Willingness to support (financially) innovative business line development
Cons – - Recent retirement of number of senior engineers and principals left gaps in specific niche technical areas
- Management teams revert to old behaviors when not reminded of commitment to change
Advice to Senior Management – - Increase transparency of decisionmaking processes - Just share more with all levels -even the ones that dont need to know
- Continue to empower employees, seek out the geographies where this is not yet the case and force change
- Communally celebrate individual achievements on behalf of the firm.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company