Green Country Aircraft Exhaust

Enjoyed my time

Buyer (Former Employee)
Tulsa, OK

I worked at Green Country Aircraft Exhaust full-time for more than a year

ProsI spent serval years at the company and was allowed to develop many systems and had several assignments of increasing responsibility.

ConsSeveral had serval reprimands for not wearing safety glasses.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore and better parking. So many people working there but not enough parking.

Dont get stuck in the rut... like i did

I worked at Green Country Aircraft Exhaust full-time for more than a year

Prosthe co-workers on the floor were very nice and helpfull. made it almost like a family.
that was bout the only thing i looked forward to go to work for.

Consmanagment had no since of directions. always very disrespectfull. they would tell you to do one thing in a impposible amount of time (most of the time). their was no real leadership. it was always every one pointing fingers at eachother. no one took their own blame. people always talking trying to get someone else introuble for somthing they did it seemed. and not only that the work overload and the stress made it even harder. i have seen so many good people try to help this company in a logical manner. then they would get let go becouse they spoke to much truth it seemed. so it was very hard to try and climb the ladder at this company. they would always talk about trying to improve this or that but they wouldnt ever even finish the first thing they started , so nothing really ever got done, nore was it right the first time.. always way to rushed so many things got over looked. then you would be punished if you made a mistake.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to people one the floor that actully know how to make the parts and know what they are talking about. they need better comunicative skills. better team work. and managers that know what they are talking about and actully have experience on what they are managing.

It was a challenging environment that was very stressful because there was little direction on what was expected.

Tulsa, OK

I worked at Green Country Aircraft Exhaust

ProsIt was a small shop so you got to know everyone. The work was fun at times and the people were freindly.

ConsThey have a high turnover rate for there size. Training was non-existent. People were let go or written up for things that they may not have even had control over but because management was mad about it they made sure someone took the blame. It was hard to know what the expectation from management was because there was never any feedback given. The work load was enormous for salaried employees and the expectation was to do work as many hours as it took to complete the job. The environment left people feeling that their last day at work could be today and that the next mistake will cost them their job. As for the benefits, no 401k or retirement, the insurance was a little high compared to the norm. No bonus plan in place, there was a Christmas bonus that was equal to 1/4 to 1/3 of a weeks pay. no tuition, profit sharing, or severance pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementSend the management team to leadership training. treat your employees like you plan to keep and develope them, right now you might as well just hire temps because you treat people like temps anyway.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't Make The Same Mistake I Did

I worked at Green Country Aircraft Exhaust full-time for more than a year

ProsNice co-workers made the job easier

ConsManagement cannot seem to get it together. Not only do they treat enployees with disrespect, they treat each other the same way.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up. It could be a great place to work.

Worked for Green Country Aircraft Exhaust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Green Country Aircraft Exhaust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Green Country Aircraft Exhaust CEO Mike Teague. All reviews posted anonymously by Green Country Aircraft Exhaust employees.