Green Tree Servicing

Add Photos

Keith A. Anderson

Payscale below other businesses

Document Custody (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsBenefits excellant , promotions available, Paid to off fair, Family atmosphere.

ConsPolitcal , Favoritism , Secretcy , Confusion

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change a thing.

Unorganized with unrealistic expectations

Foreclosure Specialist (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsDowntown location is within walking distace of lots of delis and landing; Jacksonville senior management tries to motivate

ConsWorkload is more than one processor can handle; systems are very slow; opportunity for bonus seems impossible; unrealistic exepctations of employee performance; held to audit standards with no training; different site locations act like enemies; no opportunity for advancement

Advice to Senior Managementprovide training to employees so that they can meet the expectations; get all sites on the same page as we all work for the same company and are not each other's enemy

Frustrating company, people appear to be nice upfront however they are very sneaky.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsIf you are favored by the boss, it is a great place to work.

ConsNo official training, management tends to favor some and harsh on others. Sneaky, untruthful and non-trusting people.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all your employees equally and reward them for their efforts. Be upfront and truthful to everyone. Shame on you for taking advantage of an unfortunate situation in order to claim false statements of future risk.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Collection company pretending not to be

Operation Project Manager (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

Proscan think of anything positive

Conscollection management, micro management, be careful.

Advice to Senior Managementstop supporting bad managers and fire them. They are distorting the company

It was difference

Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsThe company is growing which means possible to move up within the company

ConsA lot of the difference department you need to stay on your feet to avoid from getting catch up.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management need to pay attention to lower management on how they run their department

Collections

Debt Collector (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

ProsGreat pay and informative to my personal life

ConsLong hours and lots of REQUIRED overtime, the management show a lot of favoritism towards seniority which was very frustrating to the newer employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter training system.

Satisfied

ProsBenefits are great, great pay, must be flexible, great bonuses

ConsMust be flexible with phone hours but I didn't work in that department

Worst place in the country to work

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsCo-workers are great, benefits are good

ConsGoals are not realistic, supervisors are only interested in their goals not to help an employee, nothing is ever good enough, upper management is worse than middle management. Schedules are ridiculous never work the same hours from week to week

Advice to Senior ManagementTry looking at the work environment from the point of view of a floor employee, or maybe work a month of their schedules while putting up with the unrealistic pressure you place on them and see how you like it

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Get your work experience, then LEAVE.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsGood pay and benefits (PTO, sick time, health, dental, vision, 401k).

ConsCompany reeks of mediocrity. You don't need to be highly skilled or educated to get hired. This is great if you're just starting out in your career and need a place gain experience. It's not so great if you're working for a manager who isn't highly skilled or educated.

There are a lot of people who've been with the company for a decade or more. It's not because the company is a fantastic place to work. It's because there's no policy or procedure to adhere to. As long as you show up, do your duties, and don't have a major screw up, you're golden. Tolerate the disorganization long enough and 10 years later when your coworkers have moved on, you'll be promoted to a manager. But don't expect to be promoted any sooner than that because your complacent boss isn't going to quit to go to a company that actually knows what they're doing.

Because the mediocre people stick around for so long, the company is managed by people who are stuck in their ways of doing things and refuse to update processes to increase efficiency. They're also not interested in training you or even know how to because they were never trained themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's great that you promote from within. But that isn't always the best practice when you're promoting people who are mediocre. Bring in some new blood and ask for their fresh ideas. In the meantime, start training your current employees especially your managers.

Not having processors in house or government products meant a ton of business loss

Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

Pros$16 draw base for Loan officers, company laptop, company cell phone, reimbursed business expenses, lots of marketing material. Flexible hours. No need for office.

ConsNo government programs at the time I was there. Only Purchase Power, which did little to facilitate bringing in business. I lost so much business due to the lack of structure of the company. Processors and underwriters are on East Coast, meaning time ends for LO's around 1PM if you need answers...and we all know that agents need answers quickly. Though we are not told that we have to come into the office, if you are not producing you will be forced to. At least I was.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just sit back. Help your LO's succeed. Don't fire LO's, take a close looks at the ASM's first....

Worked for Green Tree Servicing? Contribute to the Community!