Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

swim or sink

Current Employee - Assistant
    Current Employee - Assistant

I have been working at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics

Pros

you can ask for overtime if needed, they always find you an office that needs extra help. Good place to start your career

Cons

no benefits, they pay below the average, bad rep, swim or sink

benefits

In thirty years of working, I have never been as disrespected as I have here. It is a nightmare.

Current Employee - Dental Assistant  in  Altamonte Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a job. They do give, after one year," medical reimbursement". Once a year, or every quarter, you can turn in medical receipts and get reimbursed up to $420.00 a year.

Cons

The pay is poverty level. Can't get dental treatment. The home office smells bad. No insurance offered. Even though they offer medical reimbursement, the pay is so low I cannot afford to for myself or my daughter to go to the doctor..No compensation for travel positions. Bonuses for production only given to some offices and specialists. Morale is poor once you get to know other employees, mostly due to the low pay. Greenberg works with many schools, students work for three months free to get hours for certification per the ADA. It makes such an influx of new people, they have no reason to pay employees with experience more than they do. If you don't like it, someone else will replace you quickly.

Pay a living wage! Let employees get dental tx. Provide medical insurance so we don't have to be on Medicaid because we work for you!

Greenberg Dental - a thieving corporation.

Current Employee - Dental Assistant  in  South Daytona Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Dental Assistant in South Daytona Beach, FL

I have been working at Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics full-time for less than a year

Pros

They'll hire anyone, so it's a place to start your career. They hire assistants with 10 weeks of schooling and no experience.

Cons

VERY poor salary. ($11/hr for ALL assistants, but I heard you may get a raise after becoming CDA)
    2 week lag after the pay period ends to receive checks.
    Assistants have to talk money and scheduling with patients in the operatory, which is incredibly RUDE.
    Patients are just another number there.
    Every assistant is out for themselves, and no one works as a team.
    No lunch time.
    No compensation for uniforms.
    Lack of communication between all team members.
    Inexperienced doctors who often make their patients cry.

It's not all about money. Your staff would do a much better job at treating their patients if they were better compensated for it.

Worked for Greenberg Dental and Orthodontics? Contribute to the Community!