Greenpoint Technologies

Greenpoint Technologies Reviews

3.8

Greenpoint Technologies President & CEO Scott Goodey
Scott Goodey

As a package, arguably the best place I've worked at in my career.

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

Good benefits; high end working environment; people oriented, small company feel; transparency in and recognition of individual contribution; integrity and values of owner and leadership team.

Cons

Some employees who have been here a long time are set in their ways of how some things have been done in the past.

Don't be afraid of letting go of the small company feel in some areas, especially when doing so can result in more efficiency and scalable impact.

Fast paced and challenging.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Incredible benefits, first class facilities, many extra perks. Work hard and play hard is definitely an accurate depiction. Company growth has been off the charts and only expected to get busier.

Cons

Nowhere to hide in this place. If you're not pulling your weight, you'll be found. Higher expectations than anywhere else I've been. Very, very challenging budgets and schedules. But rewarded accordingly.

Old Company New directions.

Current Employee - IT Dekstop  in  Denton, TX
    Current Employee - IT Dekstop in Denton, TX

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies part-time for less than a year

Pros

It is an affiliated company with good growth options. This is a great group to get in with and I believe the future is bright for this company

Cons

Things move very slow on projects. Sometimes I believe it is too slow for a company that is spending all the money to acquire large quantities of assets with out showing employees the full picture outside of the main primary company

Follow through with new growth opportunities

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place for VIP Interiors Engineering.

Former Employee - Senior Design Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Design Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, supportive staff. Interesting work.

Cons

A very hierarchical managerial structure. Which creates an AWFUL lot of meetings.

Great company, some issues at the executive level.

Current Employee - Certification Coordinator  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Certification Coordinator in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing experience, great location, and amazing office environment. This place really goes the extra mile to ensure its employees have the tools to do their job confortably.

Cons

Top heavy management that tends to be resistant to deviate from "how we always do it." A small company that has experienced huge growth and is still dealing with being a big company.

Embrace change, and be prepared to adderee leaders who are resisting change.

Great Company to work at

Current Employee - Senior Engineer  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We have great projects to work on. We have great facilities and the tools to do our work. The greatest part is the people I get to work with. They are very smart and we work together as a team to get stuff done. Is it perfect? no. The attitudes of the people, the management, and my coworkers are far better than any place I have ever worked. I listen to friends complain about the problems they have at the companies they work for and I just can't relate. We just don't have the poor performers, lack of communication, poor managment, outdated equipment and the host of other things they complain about. It makes me realize how good this company is. I like the fact that I can see the results of my work and see the positive impact it has on the company.

Cons

We are growing fast. Not sure this is a really a con

Continue to develop the leaders and managers within the company. They are doing a good job!

Excellent employer if you want to learn about aerospace and VIP completions

Current Employee - Design Engineer  in  Denton, TX
    Current Employee - Design Engineer in Denton, TX

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company provides above average learning opportunities, adequate facilities, and a good employee recognition structure. They hold regular "all hands" meetings where employees are kept informed of potential new business and the status of the company.

Cons

No bonus structure, below average medical benefits including a $3,000 deductible and no life insurance, and they tend to hire from "within the family and friends" circle.

Recognize when people other than family members are competent and worthy of promotions. A lot of the upper management decisions are elusive to lower levels and we often find out vital information days, sometimes weeks after decisions that directly affect us are made.

company review

I worked at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

good staff, great work environment

Cons

none as i can recall they were none

none

Truly best company I have worked for…

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time

Pros

I appreciate the transparency of the company. I never feel like there is a hidden agenda or secrets being kept that will impact employees. I trust that the Senior Management team has the employees’ best interests at heart and they live our code of conduct. I have never worked somewhere that the CEO takes every new employee out to lunch to welcome them to the organization. Also, we have a lot of fun! Cook offs, mini golf championship, costume contests, monthly employee recognition, community volunteer activities, etc. There is never a dull moment! I love my co-workers, environment and being part of a company that is working on programs that no one else has ever completed.

Cons

There really aren’t many cons. Currently the company doesn’t offer telecommuting and that would be a nice option at times.

Continue to be visible. It would be nice to see the executives more often on the floors visiting with employees.

I love it here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Greenpoint Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great group of people to work with, great location, medical/dental benefits are hard to beat, a lot of opportunity for growth if you want to work hard for it, work hard - play hard environment that makes coming to work easy, again I really enjoy the people that I am surrounded by here and can't remember ever being at a company that I truly enjoyed the way I do with Greenpoint.

Cons

Lack of positive communication in some areas but it's always being worked on so I can't really call that a con. Every company has its areas that needs work but everyone is aware of that and seems to make a conscious effort to include everyone in the ever-changing and growing environment that we are in.

Communicate with your team members and lead by example. Keep up the great work!!

Worked for Greenpoint Technologies? Contribute to the Community!