Greenway Health Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.2
Wyche T. Green, III

Pros
  • The people I work directly with are great people (in 6 reviews)

• Same senior management team for many years, had a solid vision for years (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The camaraderie and work-life balance was perfect (in 3 reviews)

• The high deductible insurance plan is a total joke (in 4 reviews)

1. Revenue Services (RCM)

Current Employee - Revenue Services (RCM) in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Revenue Services (RCM) in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health (More than 10 years)

Pros

The Revenue Services (RCM) team is making positive changes this year and creating a lot of growth opportunities. The skills that we are learning in this department will help us in any job in the healthcare field (except treating patients).

Cons

This has been a year of change. It has been difficult at times and is also one of the pros of Greenway. With change has come a lot of new opportunities. I am excited to see what the next year brings!

Advice to Management

Raise awareness of RCM in all departments to ensure that it continues to be well supported. That has happened a lot this year and needs to continue.

Corporate Family

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hired in March and unsure whether I could make a successful transition to the corporate world... and I'm loving it! This company celebrates its employees by department and as a whole, offers wellness incentive programs, and encourages employees to maximize their skills by offering additional training in the company and reimbursing for tuition. The company is *very* large, so there are many avenues for career growth, but the open door policy is a reality here- if you want to speak to your manager, all you have to do is reach out (If your office is in a high-traffic area, you'll see them often enough anyway!).

Cons

There is a lot of turnover, usually by people that are trained here and decide to take their skills elsewhere, as opposed to being fired. The pay is mid-to-high for the work, but the benefits package is expensive and the wellness program offers a "discount" that only equates to $2.25 off per week for single-file employees. Not enough of an incentive on its own to participate.

Advice to Management

Beef up the incentives for the Wellness program if you really want people to participate. And find out how to retain more of the seasoned employees that are leaving.

Jul 2, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thank you for your feedback!

We are extremely proud of our open door policy and try to keep a culture of equality here at Greenway Health. We are also excited to see a new employee providing such

3. Environment that encourages growth

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

Environment is laid-back but still professional and hard-working. Executives are accessible. Great place to learn and be challenged.

Cons

Health benefits and pay.

Jul 2, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you are taking advantage of all of our growth opportunities!
    If you are interested in seeing more of the opportunities that we offer, or some you may be

5. unknown

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion

Advice to Management

None

Jul 2, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the positive review! There are no cons in our opinion either! ;)

6. Greenway Health Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Great management team that allows us to work independently without looking over our shoulders all the time. Even though I may not be at the same location as my management team, I feel like they trust I am doing my job to the best of my ability and never questioning my productivity. Working side by side with our management makes me feel like I work with them, not for them. Competitive benefits and great coworkers. Greenway is very family friendly, allowing you time to take kiddos to doctor appointments, etc.

Cons

Evolution in technology means there is always something to learn. To succeed in this company you have to be a go-getter and self-motivated because no one has the time to hold your hand through all the changes. Although there have been new internal hiring changes, I have found the internal hiring process to be extremely cumbersome. It is disheartening to feel like someone applying on the outside, without experience, has a better chance at getting a job that you are qualified and deserve to have. With this being said, changes have been made and I am hopeful this won’t be the case anymore in the future.

Advice to Management

Communication is key to our success. Continue to keep us in the loop so we can work smarter, not harder for you. =)

Jul 2, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thank you for your review!
    We work hard to keep a level of trust and confidence in our employees and build great teams. We love to make sure our employees are happy and know that the best way to do

7. Good growing company

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Beautiful campuses, invest in employees, great open door policy

Cons

High Deductible Health Plans, Low pay compared to competitors

Jun 24, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We hear the feedback about our high deductible health plan and low pay. We try to offer a competitive comp package, supplemented with annual merit increases

8. Corporate and Stuffy

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The name is very well known in the market place, co-workers were great. There are established processes in place and good documentation.

Cons

Very Corporate. No access to leadership unless you're upper management. Not an enviornment that encourages creativity or cross-department collaboration.

Advice to Management

Listen to ideas from people in different positions. Be honest and transparent with your employees, not so PC all the time.

Thanks for the feedback!

We are excited about the great name that we do have in the marketplace, and have been working hard to implement standard operating procedures to ensure that we continue

Entry Level Job

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The laid-back dress code is nice, I get to wear nice jeans to work every day. The majority of co-workers in my department want to see new hires succeed and share their knowledge. Several people in my department have been promoted/moved to other departments. Incentive program for Support to supplement wages, 1 hour of overtime every week.

Free water, coffee, hot tea, and cider at my campus.

The CEO welcomes new hires during on-boarding and we also get the opportunity to ask him questions, along with other executives at the end of the week.

Management is trying to improve our day-to-day operations by getting input from the department.

Cons

Micro-management! Every rep can be logged in and management is still demanding people to log in during high call volume periods. Some people are announcing their restroom breaks so they don't get in trouble for stepping away for 3.5 minutes (we track our time, and yes, it does take that long) to perform a necessary bodily function.

Training: Greenway is attempting to standardize workflows for the various Support teams but things like the Salesforce SOPs got major push back from some groups. I started off-cycle (on-boarding was not my first week) and the new training program started after on-boarding, so I got some old training and some new training. This was confusing since my training schedule was different from the people who started with on-boarding and I got some conflicting information. I'm not even sure if I am supposed to be using the SOPs I learned during "Brass Tacks" training now.

So many clients HATE Greenway and HATE Tee Green.

Advice to Management

Chill out, don't make people feel like they can't use the restroom when they need to. I do not care to know how often my co-workers need to relieve themselves.

Standardize workflows and SOPs.

Jun 24, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the great feedback! You've highlighted a lot of our favorite things about working with Greenway Health too, especially our casual dress code and the ability to personally speak with ... More

alot of turn over

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Great people, 3 great campuses

Cons

High deductible insurance. High turnover. Merger was bad idea.

Advice to Management

Higher more programmers and continue innovation

Jun 24, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for your feedback. We agree we have some of the greatest people on planet Earth, as our CEO would say, and having 3 major campuses (7 overall) located in different states allows us access to ... More

Awesome company!

Former Employee - Implementation Consultant in Cedar Park, TX
    Former Employee - Implementation Consultant in Cedar Park, TX

I worked at Greenway Health (More than 3 years)

Pros

Continued innovations in technology that are fascinating.

Cons

Many long hours and deductions in pay while more responsibilities.

Advice to Management

Follow up and stay connected with the people you manage.

Jun 3, 2015Manager, Human Resoruces

Thank you for your feedback! We are also excited about being a leader in a growing industry and all the innovations we are working on to improve the healthcare field. We do like to work hard and play ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed