Greenway Health Reviews

Reset
3.6
Greenway Health CEO Tee Green
Tee Green

Pros
  • The people I work directly with are great people (in 6 reviews)

• Same senior management team for many years, had a solid vision for years (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The camaraderie and work-life balance was perfect (in 3 reviews)

• The high deductible insurance plan is a total joke (in 4 reviews)

Great work environment!

Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Associate Software Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment has been terrific so far. Really motivated and helpful teams that are a lot of fun to be around. The open door policy makes for a very comfortable experience for someone who is starting their career. Management seems to truly care about keeping employees happy. And the benefits plan is pretty comprehensive. You work with really bright people everyday. The CEO seems like a fun guy with a vision for the company that employees and management genuinely seem to believe in. Overall, I've loved working here so far and would definitely recommend working at Greenway!

Cons

I haven't experienced any yet. It seems like we're settling into a real culture after the merger a couple of years ago. Good time to be an employee here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Happy employees are motivated ones. The environment keeps productivity high!

Manager

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Greenway Health is a great company with unlimited potential for growth.

Cons

Communication between depts and platforms should be better. While our insurance deductible is high let's not forget that Greenway contributes to everyone HSA which offsets the deductible up to 35% based on how much you contribute. It would be great if we could address other ways to lower health care costs.

Advice to Management

Lets really focus on customer service / the details. Its not how many cases we close but how many problems are truly resolved. Positive perception is everything! Our future business and market position depend on it!

Aug 19, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hey, thanks for your feedback! We're excited that you see the potential in our company, we strive to continue growing and helping our employees grow in their career goals as well. In fact, we ... More

3. Great company, poor Medical Benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Pros

Almost the entire company seems committed to innovation and customer service, and are aggressively addressing these every day. There are a few management and non-management holdovers from pre-merger days that do not project enthusiasm or dedication, and they are not responsive to requests for information or assistance.

Cons

The high deductible medical plan is terrible. I realize the company offers an HSA, but this does not help the average employee living paycheck to paycheck that is a diabetic using an insulin pump. All pump supplies are classified as part of the deductible, and at over 1K per quarter, the HSA doesn't come close to covering this expense. Some of us have to choose between paying the rent and keeping up with our diabetes.

Advice to Management

Offer an FSA health plan. This way the entire amount of the yearly plan is available immediately to prevent the problem I have described. Also, try not to be so complacent about long timers that do not buy into Greenway Health and its unlimited potential, especially ones in management roles. They can kill enthusiasm for new employees quicker than anything.

Aug 26, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hello, and thanks for your review! We're excited to hear that you're seeing innovation and customer service in your department, as these are two of our core values at Greenway Health! We recognize ... More

Senior System Implemention Services Tech I

Current Employee - Senior Systems Implemention Services Tech I in Cocoa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Implemention Services Tech I in Cocoa, FL

Pros

A Great Company to work for. Great opportunities within the company. Great co-workers and great leaders.

Cons

I really do not have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Job!!!

Aug 12, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the review! We're so happy you're happy! We love your positivity, we try to promote a very positive atmosphere at Greenway Health.

A health company that doesn't care about the health of their employees

Current Employee - Coordinator
    Current Employee - Coordinator

Pros

The vision and culture they are trying to achieve is solid, if they can focus on what needs to happen to make that a reality.

Cons

The HSA makes it very hard for employees to afford healthcare. Even the Director in my dept. has gone deep in debt because her child got sick, and we are not talking major illness here. Very sad for a healthcare company to have so many employees that have to decide between their family's health and making their mortgage. In fact, we continue to lose good people due to benefits and it prevents us from getting the best talent into the organization.

Advice to Management

Do something about benefits! If employees can't afford take care of their health, the rest really doesn't matter. Don't talk about improving lives through healthcare when we aren't doing it for our own team.

Business Analyst

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun department to work in

Cons

Hours can be demanding at times.

Aug 12, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hey, thanks for the review! We are excited you enjoy working in your department, we try to keep a work-hard/play-hard atmosphere! It is important to us that our employees enjoy coming to work each ... More

8. It's cool

Current Employee - Customer Support Technician in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Technician in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible you are able to work from home if needed

Cons

unorganized, no one communicates EFFECTIVELY

Aug 12, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hello,Thanks for your review! We try to stay flexible for our employees and their families, so some positions do offer the ability to work from home if you are unable to come to the office. We ... More

One of the greatest employers around...

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Greenway Health for a little over 3 months. I cannot begin to explain how much I love the atmosphere and the career path that I am on. The managers are all engaged in the work we do, and they actually want you to grow in the company. If there is ever a family emergency, the teams are quick to help out their coworkers. This place is incredible. The benefits of working here are far better than most employers. PTO, Health Coverage on your first day of employment. On site gym, and cafe. Greenway Health is a huge market innovator, and I am happy to be a member of their team.

Cons

With such vast growth there can sometimes be a lapse in training. New hires feel a little unprepared, but the teams they are on really step up to help them learn their positions. There really aren't many cons to working here.

Advice to Management

Continue to push employees to learn more. We want to grow with the company just as much as the company wants us to grow with them.

Aug 12, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hi, thanks for your feedback! We're so glad you love the culture, benefits, and work/life balance of the new Greenway Health and that you understand how to grow your career within our company. We ... More

A common working person

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

I love the atmosphere. I love the perks. I was extensively trained. I can grow. Clean place to work, laid back atmosphere, and my coworkers are great. My very first day I was covered by my health insurance plan from the company. I feel great that I can be a part of making USA better.

Cons

I hate having to sit down all day.

Aug 5, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hey, thanks for the great feedback! We're glad that you're pleased with the benefits, perks, training, and growth opportunities. Those are things we really strive to promote! We are really ... More

11. Great company that's moving up

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company has been growing leaps and bounds! New hires will be exposed to plenty of areas within the SDLC / CRM. If you get the opportunity to work here, do it!

Cons

Processes differ across campuses, causing confusion at times. Some development teams cross these campuses, which adds to this confusion

Advice to Management

Get the processes / applications inline. All campuses should be working in the same manner, using the same tools. It may cost money upfront, but it will pay dividends in the end

Aug 5, 2015 – The Talent Management Team

Hello! Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you would recommend our company to others, and encourage you to do so! We are always looking for new talent to join our Greenway family, and ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed