Greenway Health
www.greenwayhealth.com Carrollton, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Greenway Health Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2014

Wyche T. Green, III

A company with a promising future and a great working environment

Tampa, FL

ProsThe culture is awesome. Regardless of size it still feels like a small, almost family corporation, and the management teams are very approachable. The people are one of the biggest reasons I love my job.

Hard work is noticed and appreciated. It's a two way street, you have to put in the effort if you want to be valued as an employee.

Marketing updates and monthly company-wide meetings keep employees in the loop not just with product updates and industry movements but also with fellow employees and community events.

There's a lot of potential after the merger, 3 great products under one roof. The changes are tough but all the right steps are being taken and with everyone onboard the new Greenway vision should be a great success.

They provide thorough training to get you up to speed on the products and the company, and there is always the chance to learn and grow. Company provided online training programs/webinars and promotions from within are great examples.

ConsThe multiple campuses are still struggling to find one identity and management can be a little resistant to the needed change

Merger was tough; finally starting to see the results from the effort

Carrollton, GA

ProsLove the culture, even post merger the place still has a strong family feel. The new leadership team is starting to mesh and deliver on promises made during the transition. We are seeing lots of hiring, promotions and new opportunities for current employees.

ConsAt times it can seem a little disjointed with the multiple campuses, but they are trying to bring everyone closer together with technology and such, but we still have a ways to go...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on what got us to this point - customer service, doing the right thing and truly caring about the people!

High Energy Company with Huge Potential

ProsThe people at Greenway are great folks to work with, and despite all of the growth in the last year, the culture is still people-friendly. I give a lot of credit to senior management for being direct and honest in their communications about the company's future plans - even about things not everyone wanted to hear. The business case for what we're doing is solid, and I believe the sky's the limit on both the company's growth and for opportunities for those who work here.

ConsThe recent benefits changes weren't exactly welcome, but I believe the overall package is in line with what similarly situated companies are offering.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Network Analyst

ProsGreat place to work. love it

ConsI cannot think of any negative things to say

Application Engineer

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
    Carrollton, GA

ProsExtremely employee centered. The higher ups are constantly seeking ways to improve our livelihood. I ran into the CEO at a store one day and he smiled and chatted with me for a while, only because he recognized my face as I've never been formerly introduced.

ConsEver since going public the company has turned more toward pleasing the share holders instead of the customers. That limits innovation.

Great work experience with tremendous co-workers at place with great corporate values.

Corporate Communications Specialist (Current Employee)
    Carrollton, GA

ProsWonderful environment, great people, continuous learning experience.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Greenway Health is growing again

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI think everyone from the original Greenway would agree that hands down it has been the people and the vision

ConsBefore and after the merger, there has been a lack of real focus on the end goal. The actions of the company haven't matched the words

Advice to Senior ManagementPut your money where your mouth is .... lots of talk about valuing but nothing to back it up

Merger provides more opportunities

ProsI love working on a team of people that actually care about you as a person and not just another employee. I feel like the work I do means something and my opinions are heard.

ConsManagement and team leaders seem to be complacent with the current processes in place and are slow to make decisions when it comes to changing workflows. Even if better and more efficient methods are presented, every day operations continue in the same way things have been done for 10 years or more.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just listen to your employees, but take action when needed.

Greenway cares for its people and the delivery of their high-quality products

Technical Trainer (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

ProsGreenway has excellent staff at all levels, great values, competitive benefits offered from day 1 including 401k match, and great employee-training programs.

ConsVery high performance-based pressure; department-specific incentive-program expectations not 100% realistic; only one high-deductible medical insurance option available for everyone

A time of transition after the big mergers

Birmingham, AL

ProsI worked for SuccessEHS before the merger. The people I work with are the one number reason to work for this company. Across the board, there are some dedicated folks working here that truly believe in making the customer successful.

ConsThere are no choices for benefits, so everyone is stuck with the high deductible insurance plan unless they have outside options. The transition time since the merger is lasting longer than it should and we are losing key people who feel like they cannot wait out the uncertainty.

Advice to Senior ManagementTransparency is important, so everyone understands the direction for all company locations and departments. Offer insurance options so that people have some choice. Insurance alone is the reason some people have left.

Worked for Greenway Health? Contribute to the Community!

Greenway Health Videos

Greenway Health – Why Work for Us?

About Greenway Delivering the innovative information solutions providers need to better manage quality, efficient care and achieve improved patient population health. With an established marketplace presence dating… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Greenway Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Greenway Health CEO Wyche T. Green, III. All 46 reviews posted anonymously by Greenway Health employees.