Greenway Health Reviews

1. smart people, low pay, uncertain outlook

Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Alachua, FL
    Former Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Alachua, FL

I worked at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

Lots of smart people, engineering management is efficient and responsive, little or no office politics, lots of social opportunities for employees, corporate perks program, new revenue-cycle-management platform is promising.

Cons

Pay was below average, technology stack is out-of-date, lack of information about individual career trajectory, only 1 of 3 major product platforms is making money, bad health plan.

Advice to Management

Focus on the platforms that are actually making money and get higher NPS ratings.

I Enjoy Working Here

Current Employee - Entry Level Employee in Carrollton, GA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Employee in Carrollton, GA

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment, locations, face to face time with executives (when I run into executives, they often remember who I am), beautiful campus, relaxed dress code (being able to wear nice jeans), and perks like corporate discounts. I genuinely enjoy coming to work. When I finish something, two more tasks pop up, but my manager stresses the importance of a work/life balance. I work with a team but most of my tasks are independent, which is perfect for me.

Cons

Sometimes it does stink that my manager is at a different office most of the time, but we have instant messaging that often makes up for the lack of face to face interaction. Another con is pay, which can be low compared to competition in certain locations.

Advice to Management

I really have nothing to say here because my manager here is so much better than any manager I've had in the past. It's like night and day.

Jun 3, 2015Manager, Human Resoruces

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We try to keep a very friendly atmosphere at Greenway Health to make sure every employee knows they are welcome and appreciated. We’re happy you’re ... More

3. Not recommended

I have been working at Greenway Health (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only good thing about Greenway, are the people. The people are truly wonderful.

Cons

The company as a whole is pretty awful. They are really good at paying people very low wages and laying them off. If you get lucky enough to be in a good department, then it's not so bad. But I've heard horror stories about the way people are treated in support and other departments. I have no faith in the future of this company and am still there for the work experience and lovely coworkers. Don't work here if you don't have to. You can go to another company and get paid the amount you deserve as well as get proper benefits. If you are looking for a company trying to make a difference, this isn't the place for you. So with no money or vision, there's very little offered by Greenway.

Advice to Management

Pay people more and don't encourage incompetent people into higher positions just because they are loud about it. Don't jump at every fire that comes your way. Sit back, analyze the problem and how it affects the business then deal with it.

Jun 10, 2015The Talent Management Team

Hi, thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback, even less than positive.

We are sorry to hear you have been less than satisfied with your experience at Greenway Health, and are
    ... More

5. Technical Support Specialist

Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a Great Supervisor in my department. The atmosphere in the beginning was really fun to work and be apart of most times.

Cons

The pay was not really enough for the amount of work that you had to do and the people you had to deal with on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

There needs to be better leadership in the upper management. The pay could be a better and the room for growth. I think they need to be better at counter offering jobs. When I left there I was still considering staying and entering a new position, but they basically kept taking their time. I had to make the move towards better money and more opportunity.

Jun 3, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thank you for the feedback, we take into account every employee’s opinions, positive or otherwise. We try to keep a great atmosphere for everyone at Greenway Health and can’t express enough ... More

6. Payment structure needs overhaul

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

Some good management. Fairly laid back but not apathetic.

Cons

Terrible employee insurance and benefits programs. Catastrophic coverage high deductible and not cheap. "Corporate Perks" program is worthless.

Advice to Management

Restructure pay scale and\or "benefits" package. The employee insurance is nothing more than a catastrophic coverage policy at full coverage prices.

Jun 3, 2015Manager, Human Resoruces

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! We try to keep a pretty laid back atmosphere, but we know when it's time to play and time to work. As for our benefits plan, we do offer a high deductible health plan ... More

7. Great Company

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Infant company but overall very good company to work for

Cons

Company is still working some things out since it is a new company

Jun 3, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thank you for the positive feedback!
    We are one year into the merger of three established companies with over 60 years combined experience in the HIT industry.
    As a leader in the industry, we are
    ... More

8. Director of PCMH Projects

Former Employee - President of Pepper Health Consulting in Louisville, MS
    Former Employee - President of Pepper Health Consulting in Louisville, MS

I worked at Greenway Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Excellent working conditions, family-values, great executive leadership

Cons

Merged with Vista and become too large too fast.

Advice to Management

Stay true to your values.

Jun 3, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the positive feedback! Our core values are what drives our company and we are working very closely with our leaders to continue to grow strategically and be a leader in our industry.

9. Growth Company

I have been working at Greenway Health

Pros

Greenway is a great company to work for with opportunities for those that make a difference.

Cons

There is no easy ride.

Jun 3, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the positive feedback!

10. Wonderful company

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time

Pros

Eager to help staff, great HR team

Cons

On boarding training not same week as my start week

Advice to Management

Change in boarding dates or add more

Jun 10, 2015The Talent Management Team

Thanks for the review and feedback! We schedule our on-boarding events every six weeks to align with departmental training schedules. Occasionally we start people off-cycle to ensure we don't lose a ... More

11. Fairly new - under 1 year - positive outlook

Current Employee - Revenue Cycle Management
    Current Employee - Revenue Cycle Management

I have been working at Greenway Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything has been great so far. There was a good mix of training/hands on training to start, but I'm still learning every day. Compensation is in line with other companies. People I work with are great and everyone is willing to help. I'm excited about where the company is headed.

Cons

Nothing really thus far. It can be overwhelming if you let it, but my manager has stressed the importance of work/life balance and it hasn't really been an issue. But there is literally always something to do.

Advice to Management

Nothing really. I'm excited to be here and with the direction of the company.

RSS Feed </> Embed