Grene Vision Group

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Susan Wade

Boring, but good hours

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Grene Vision Group part-time for less than a year

ProsConsistant work load. Good schedule, no holidays, weekends, or call

ConsNot much upward growth for RN

Too many chiefs... gossip, gossip... not productive. There was too much jealousy over what other's jobs were.

Ugh the Insurance Department (Former Employee)

I worked at Grene Vision Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood hours, nice docs to work for especially Dr. Agpoon and Dr. Gangadahr!

ConsTerrible office managers, not degreed, no previous experience... they seem to ALL come from the Insurance Dept too... WHY???

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't hire 'wanna be's' for office managers...

I was always left out of the loop and felt I was always talked about behind my back.

Master of All Trade (Former Employee)
Hutchinson, KS

I worked at Grene Vision Group

ProsThey offer Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K. Paid time off. They have a Christmas part every year and give away great prizes. They recognise employees years of service at the awards ceremony at the Christmas Parties.

ConsSome Employees are two faced and do not think of anybodies feelings. Management seems to only hire family for important jobs. They do not give raises anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake into consideration the feelings of others when you let them go. Letting them go is not always the best route for the employee, (maybe the employers), but not the employee, especially when they are already having financial problems. Don't just kick them to the curb and not think twice. It is really hard for them to get back on their feet again.

Too much upper management. Many related to VP's Policy change almost weekly. No promotion within.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Grene Vision Group

ProsGreat Doctors and Staff, Great public recognition. Grene Vision has a reputation of great staff and outstanding high end products.

ConsPay freeze for past 3 years. No training, No promotional opportunities, Benefits have been reduced over the last 5 years. No input from management. Hiring under qualified staff at reduced wages.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your staff and reward work well done, consider promoting from within instead of just those related to Susan Wade

Worked for Grene Vision Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grene Vision Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Grene Vision Group CEO Susan Wade . All reviews posted anonymously by Grene Vision Group employees.