Group Logic, Inc.

T. Reid Lewis

Awesome company

Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Group Logic, Inc. full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCreative, customer focused, phenomenal products, takes care of employees.

ConsI have nothing bad to say about Group Logic. It is an excellent company for and with respect to all: customers, management, employees and shareholders.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

A year later (after my first review) and I'm still happy, but things have changed a bit.

Arlington, VA

I have been working at Group Logic, Inc.

ProsStable company (been around since the '80s and the founders are still here), flexible hours and work/life balance, good amount paid-time-off granted at the beginning of the year, good compensation, good people, good views/new office, great communication and leadership.

ConsProducts are dated, "tight" on budgeting (some folks are sitting on chairs and at desks that were bought used in the '80s), and the company as a whole is a bit resistant to change.

Some benefits have recently been cut, a bit of a downer, but these changes are also the kind of changes that have kept this company in business for so long. They weren't necessary, but they've been made looking forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't cut too many benefits!

Great place to work, but fairly conservative ladder.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Group Logic, Inc.

ProsA good place to work. People are friendly, benefits are decent. You are in charge of your work on a week-to-week basis. Management isn't in your face as you work. Like other software companies, there are perks such as working from home, research days, etc.

ConsCareer advancement is not so great but only due to the size of the company. Also won't get to work with *newer* technologies. Both products are stuck in C++ and staring at the same C++ code day in and out can become mundane.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is fine. As a company, encourage engineers to use research days to work on new ideas/products to increase morale and longevity.

Worked for Group Logic, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Group Logic, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Group Logic, Inc. CEO T. Reid Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by Group Logic, Inc. employees.