Group Technology of Trumbull

Not yet rated.

William Brewster

1 Employee Review

Respectable Company to be a Consultant At

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Groton, CT

I have been working at Group Technology of Trumbull

ProsThey are a respectable IT consulting/staffing company that doesn't skim exorbitant amounts of money off the top. In my experience, other similar companies treat their employees with disrespect and can take a large percentage off the bill rate. Group technology treats you like a person and doesn't try to cheat you out of your hard earned money. They do also offer a group health insurance policy although they don't contribute at all to the premium, which can be steep. They also offer a 401k plan, which is great, even though they don't match, but I wouldn't expect them to anyway.

ConsNo specific downsides to working as a consultant for this company...just the downsides of being a consultant in general, like lack of job security, benefits, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot applicable.

Worked for Group Technology of Trumbull? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Group Technology of Trumbull reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Group Technology of Trumbull CEO William Brewster. All reviews posted anonymously by Group Technology of Trumbull employees.