GrouperEye.com

CEO

An Amazing Startup

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

GrouperEye is really just a wonderful place to work. The companies amazing growth potential is palpable, and compounded by the passion of the management team. These guys love what they do, and it is obvious. That type of enthusiasm and drive in a job is priceless, and makes me want to work harder every day. On top of that, there is the opportunity to develop new skills and learn new things every single day. Top that off with an extremely fun company atmosphere that encourages creativity and freedom in your job duties, and you have a fantastic place to work.

Cons

One of the downsides is that since it is a small startup, money is limited. However, this creates additional incentive to grow the company, and I should also note that management is extremely creative in figuring out ways to deal with compensation. Basically, if you create value for the company, you can expect to be compensated fairly. And isn't that how it should be?

Keep up the great work guys! This is a great place to work and an amazing concept, and I look forward to continuing to make believers out of everybody!

Want to get students great jobs? Work at GrouperEye.com.

Current Employee - Advisor  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Advisor in Washington, DC

Pros

The whole team shares everything. People know where the company stands and the mission, although aggresive, is a great one. The best thing about GrouperEye is that I feel like I am doing important work.

The thing our team thinks about everyday is how can we get remarkable students and remarkable companies together to do remarkable work. I know this sounds cheezy, but we beleive it is important.

We have created a great product that is only going to get better with time. The market is ripe for employers to engage students and use these engagement tools to find/evaluate talent.

Cons

It is a startup, so money is really tight.

A partnership may be the key to making this thing work.

Worked for GrouperEye.com? Contribute to the Community!