Guidance Software

Guidance Software Reviews in San Francisco, CA

2.5

Guidance Software President, CEO, and Director Victor Limongelli
Victor Limongelli

Pros
  • Great products, smart people, good work ethics, team spirit and good pay (in 6 reviews)

• good products, good people in the field with the ability to succeed (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Much of middle management, much maligned in other reviews, is gone (in 6 reviews)

• No one should ever have to work in such a toxic environment (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Guidance is a dynamic sales-focused company that treats its people great and customers even better!

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Guidance Software

Pros

The best reasons to work @ Guidance are opportunity in a field that is unsaturated, the comp plan is aggressive and the solutions are not commoditized. With corporation litigation not slowing down and security only getting tighter, our platform is solid and supports some of the largest global companies out there. Our reputation is a strong sign of our success over the past 15 years...

Cons

The only downside of this company is the FSA total is only $3000 in comparism to other company;s where it is @ least $6000.

The presidents club trips are extremely motivating! Would love to see quarterly incentives as well...

Overworked, and very little reward

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Guidance Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SF office has a great location.

Cons

Management doesn't recognize employees' hard work. The company culture is non-existant, and nobody believes in the product. I spent too many days working late into the night, and never felt like my work was appreciated. There's a real lack of training and professional development.

i can't think of anything that would help management, or they would take seriously.