H&M Reviews in Culver City, CA

3.4

H&M Managing Director & CEO Karl-Johan Persson
Karl-Johan Persson

Pros
  • H&M is very flexible and only really requires you to have your weekends open (in 64 reviews)

• Great Benefits; Pay; Fun Co-workers; Discounts;Fast pace (in 41 reviews)

Cons
  • Trying to Run a H&M the size of 1/2 a Macy's on the budgeted hours of a Journeys shoe store (in 56 reviews)

• It is a fast paced environment which means long hours on your feet (in 22 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Roller Coaster

Former Employee - Part-time Sales Advisor in Culver City, CA
    Former Employee - Part-time Sales Advisor in Culver City, CA

I worked at H&M part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I loved the feeling going to work knowing there would be a challenge and that I was actually trained to handle it. I dabbled in customer service, merchandising, and receiving. Also compared to other retailers the pay is pretty fair. Couple that with the discount and the low prices and it's pretty easy to get comfortable. I also loved that as part time I got vacation hours which I cashed out when I quit.

Cons

As a lot of people state favoritism is definitely used here. I worked full time hours with part time status while others were given full time without putting in nearly as much work as me. They use promotions to get you to work harder. "If you help get the store to this standard we will have more time to develop you." It's honestly a load of bull.

Make sure the store level is actually giving promotions to people who deserve them.