H&M

www.hm.com

H&M Reviews in Culver City, CA

H&M Managing Director & CEO Karl-Johan Persson

Karl-Johan Persson

Pros
  • H&M was willing to work with my school schedule and kept it consistent for the most part(in 58 reviews)

• Great Benefits; Pay; Fun Co-workers; Discounts;Fast pace(in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • did not enjoy my environment overall and was very sad because I love H&M(in 53 reviews)

• It is a fast paced environment which means long hours on your feet(in 20 reviews)

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Roller Coaster

Part-time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) Culver City, CA

ProsI loved the feeling going to work knowing there would be a challenge and that I was actually trained to handle it. I dabbled in customer service, merchandising, and receiving. Also compared to other retailers the pay is pretty fair. Couple that with the discount and the low prices and it's pretty easy to get comfortable. I also loved that as part time I got vacation hours which I cashed out when I quit.

ConsAs a lot of people state favoritism is definitely used here. I worked full time hours with part time status while others were given full time without putting in nearly as much work as me. They use promotions to get you to work harder. "If you help get the store to this standard we will have more time to develop you." It's honestly a load of bull.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the store level is actually giving promotions to people who deserve them.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!