HCC Reviews

Reset
2.2
CEO

1. vision 2030

I worked at HCC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good international higher education opportunity

Cons

Disconnect with between faculty and staff

2. Medical Assistant RMA

Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Port Orchard, WA
    Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Port Orchard, WA

I worked at HCC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The Dr. is very pro patient and gives them excellent care. The office is progressive in new trends of medications and procedures and labs.

Cons

Being a patient A+ being an employee F...The Dr. displayed sheer favoritism, towards certain employees in attitude and tolerance. There is a tremendous lack of training and communication and empathy at office level . It was less than "joyful or fulfilling working there.

Advice to Management

It is all about the Dr and he takes advice from no one.

3. Accountant

I worked at HCC full-time

Pros

Covered Parking for some. Jean day and catered food for Go Texan day.

Cons

No work life balance. Public humiliation in front of peers. No professionalism. CFO screams profanities from corner 3rd floor office. Very tense accounting environment AT ALL TIMES.

Advice to Management

Please send the CFO in the corner 3rd floor office to managerial training. From his behavior, it obvious he was raised by a pack of wolves.

5. Plantation for 2015

I have been working at HCC

Pros

Location, I would give zero stars but I had to give at least 1. Oh and there are some nice people that work there. There are no other pros.

Cons

Management runs the company like a legalized plantation. The pay is menial. Training is a joke....totally non-existent. No room for growth. Overall unless you REALLY NEED A JOB DON'T WORK HERE

Advice to Management

Do better, no one wants to work anywhere where they are under compensated & not valued

6. Selfish, Poor Leadership, and not for the people attitude!

I have been working at HCC

Pros

Small Company Paid Holidays an "OK" Christmas Party

Cons

Low Compensation Very poor Moral Lack of Structure, and no room for advancement

Advice to Management

Stop the "Politicking" and promoting the same people higher that don't do anything. Leadership should have a "vision" for the company, and their employees not just talk about how we hit our goal for last quarter with no reward to those who helped you reach that goal.

7. Sweat Shop Mentality

I have been working at HCC full-time

Pros

I have healthcare benefits and a tiny, tiny paycheck.

Cons

This is the cheapest and most unprofessional company I have ever seen. Their expectations are unreasonable based on the fact that their products are severely behind all of their competitors and they are in a serious catch-up mode. I have never seen such poor managment and micromanagement at that and their unrealistic expections have even driven off all the HR professionals! I think they had to leave before further damaging their careers. Their idea of training is laughable and there is absolutely no empowerment of their employees. The poor management fosters poor attitudes among most of the employees and most people end up looking, feeling and acting like battered women (even the men). It is demoralizing.

Advice to Management

You high on the hill. Take a look around the place and see if you would want to work under the conditions you have created for the employees. It is rather hellish. Most people feel their jobs are threatened by you nearly every day and that is absolute demoralizing. Show some respect to the employees. Expect the best of them and not treat them like you expect the worst. You need to put a moratorium on the beatings until you fix the products.

RSS Feed </> Embed