HCC Reviews

2 reviews filtered by
3.1
CEO

1. Plantation for 2015

I have been working at HCC

Pros

Location, I would give zero stars but I had to give at least 1. Oh and there are some nice people that work there. There are no other pros.

Cons

Management runs the company like a legalized plantation. The pay is menial. Training is a joke....totally non-existent. No room for growth. Overall unless you REALLY NEED A JOB DON'T WORK HERE

Do better, no one wants to work anywhere where they are under compensated & not valued

2. Sweat Shop Mentality

I have been working at HCC full-time

Pros

I have healthcare benefits and a tiny, tiny paycheck.

Cons

This is the cheapest and most unprofessional company I have ever seen. Their expectations are unreasonable based on the fact that their products are severely behind all of their competitors and they are in a serious catch-up mode. I have never seen such poor managment and micromanagement at that and their unrealistic expections have even driven off all the HR professionals! I think they had to leave before further damaging their careers. Their idea of training is laughable and there is absolutely no empowerment of their employees. The poor management fosters poor attitudes among most of the employees and most people end up looking, feeling and acting like battered women (even the men). It is demoralizing.

You high on the hill. Take a look around the place and see if you would want to work under the conditions you have created for the employees. It is rather hellish. Most people feel their jobs are threatened by you nearly every day and that is absolute demoralizing. Show some respect to the employees. Expect the best of them and not treat them like you expect the worst. You need to put a moratorium on the beatings until you fix the products.