HCC

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Sweat Shop Mentality

ProsI have healthcare benefits and a tiny, tiny paycheck.

ConsThis is the cheapest and most unprofessional company I have ever seen. Their expectations are unreasonable based on the fact that their products are severely behind all of their competitors and they are in a serious catch-up mode. I have never seen such poor managment and micromanagement at that and their unrealistic expections have even driven off all the HR professionals! I think they had to leave before further damaging their careers. Their idea of training is laughable and there is absolutely no empowerment of their employees. The poor management fosters poor attitudes among most of the employees and most people end up looking, feeling and acting like battered women (even the men). It is demoralizing.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou high on the hill. Take a look around the place and see if you would want to work under the conditions you have created for the employees. It is rather hellish. Most people feel their jobs are threatened by you nearly every day and that is absolute demoralizing. Show some respect to the employees. Expect the best of them and not treat them like you expect the worst. You need to put a moratorium on the beatings until you fix the products.

Worked for HCC? Contribute to the Community!