HCFS. Inc
www.hcfsinc.com Frisco, TX 150 to 499 Employees

HCFS. Inc Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2014
HCFS. Inc – Orlando – “HCFS Booth at ANI”

Julie Faling

Great employer who works by their Company tag line: Performance Driven. Patient Oriented.

I have been working at HCFS. Inc full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI continually see our employees grow stronger and thrive in their careers at HCFS. We have leadership who actually communicates more of a big picture perspective. It's great to know how what I do makes a difference.

ConsAs a mature company, we are constantly evolving. That works for the stronger minded employees, but can cause some incertainty to some employees who resist change.

Advice to Senior ManagementHCFS has had a few changes in our management, and while they are different personalities, I believe we are a more well rounded company based on those differences having one common goal. I am excited about the future with this Company!

The opportunity of a Lifetime.

I have been working at HCFS. Inc full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company is large enough to offer good benefits, yet small enough to be acknowledged for advancement opportunities verses large corporations.

ConsWork-life balance can be a challenge during certain projects, yet the outcome outweigh the sacrifice.

Advice to Senior Managementi have had the privilege to have an encouraging management team that believes in my strengths and helps diminish my weaknesses.

An experience ...

Employee Preparation and Standards Specialist (Former Employee)
Frisco, TX

I worked at HCFS. Inc full-time for less than a year

ProsTravel, employee benefits, multiple site locations, strong resource systems

ConsCompany culture encourages back biting, gossiping and distrust. The cons are not evident on first glance but become glaringly obvious within 90 days. A successful person in this organization does not cause waves and networks with the executives and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice, management feeds into the negatives within the organization.

Overall, good place to work.

Patient Account Representative (Current Employee)
Opelousas, LA

I have been working at HCFS. Inc

Prosgood pay and benefits. Good people and good managemnt style. You are not micromanaged. Managers are understanding when it comes to needed time off.

ConsI really cant think of any cons to this company. It may be that some days you are over loaded on accounts to work and that sometimes the managers cant understand how you can't do everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the managers (the ones I have had) have been very good. I think it would be better if they would understand that sometimes you can't work the required number of accounts per day, but that you do try.

I am very proud of what we do at HCFS and the employees who work for our Company!

I have been working at HCFS. Inc

ProsGreat with work life balance; understands the importance of giving back to the people in our communities; great place to learn and grow as an individual; has managers that care about you as a person.

ConsLocated in 14 states, so it is tough to get all employees together

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managers are expected to manage multiple locations (sometimes in different states) and they do a GREAT job visiting each location to ensure that each employee knows what is going on and what is expected in their performance. They give progressive discipline and action plans to get you back on track (if needed). The managers really care about the employees and the job we do! It starts at the top with Rick Faling.

Worked for HCFS. Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCFS. Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HCFS. Inc CEO Julie Faling . All 5 reviews posted anonymously by HCFS. Inc employees.