HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Reviews in New Delhi India

Updated Jul 26, 2014

HCL Technologies CEO Anant Gupta

Anant Gupta

Pros
  • Provides the work life balance which is a major concern in todays corporate world(in 232 reviews)

• Work environment is more friendly & provides full opportunity to take lead in higher responsibilities(in 206 reviews)

Cons
  • Working timings needs to be streamlined to allow better work life balance(in 57 reviews)

• Only company words say "employee first" but no concern on employee whatsoever(in 82 reviews)

652 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Opportunities Galore & Talent recognized

Project Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Pros+ Flexible work environment
    + Ample Opportunities
    + Friendly environment
    + One of the few IT companies in North India
    + Very Good campus in Noida SEZ
    + Has been recently bagging very big projects

Cons- Lack of processes
    - Some pockets of power & influence
    - What matters most is who you know in the organization
    - Almost negligible presence/connect of HR

Advice to Senior ManagementDrive verticalization in a better fashion, all your competitors are doing an amazing job at it (like CTS for instance)
    Enhance transparency
    Increase the HR-Employee connect
    Identify ways of connecting the ground level employees with Senior Management

Good company with low salary

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsA company with a brand name in IT Sector. Number of Huge projects. Handling multiple accounts of different projects.Located all over the globe. Multiple sites. A number of onsite opportunities and career growth chances.

ConsVery Low appraisal.. Cannot expect too much from this. The appraisal can be as low as nothing to the highest of 15% which is not great for employees hired at a lower package.

It was satisfying

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Prosrelaxed work, not much pressure, office culture is good, lot of politics for onsite

ConsMost probably you will be assigned to support project, there could be shift, not much increments

Advice to Senior ManagementCan join if you do not want much work pressure

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Value Portal/Ideapreneurship

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsValue Portal is one of the seed platform of HCL's ideapreneurship culture which facilitates value creation culture & empowers employees to initiate, create and deliver value to customers.

Consmore awareness among employees towards using the available platform.

It has been a good journey with HCL.Learned a lot about VOIP technologies. How to handle escalations calls.No dress code

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Greater Noida (India)

ProsYou get a hands on experience on VOIP devices/technology. Learn customer handling. Get exposure to new technologies and also enhance knowledge by giving training on what u r best at.

ConsRotational Shift and weekoffs

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand in India all work is outsourced and we ought to do rotational shift /week off. But after a while its really gets tough to manage personal and professional life.

Best Company to work with

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIts a very good company. working enviornment is very good. many learning opportunties and good career growth

ConsI didnt find any.

Advice to Senior Managementthey all are very good. their management and everything

Employee First company !!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsWork life balance, lots of employee friendly policy, new technology innovation

Good onsite opportunity.

Good crowd. Top notch management is astonishing

Cons1) Salaries are low for new trainee.

2) 3 Month notice period

Advice to Senior ManagementHR should talk to the employees within the project. They have zero interference within the project.

Sometimes its better if HR can council the employee about the particular problem he/she is facing !

A complete work place

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Pros- learned a lot during mu tenure with HCL- Good learning curve
    -ok salary

Consrotational monthly shifts and weekday off

Driven by ideas, extreme innovations,encouragement and transparency

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIt's an organization where employees take the lead in finding solutions and ideas and than leading them to fruition.Have all the valuable zone for better nourishment of employees plus they come up with innovative solutions to operational and customer chalanges

ConsDecision making power - It should be more democratic than autocratic

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistency in management roles till it reahces productive results

hcl

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

Prosno much restrictions amiable atmosphere and lot of motivational activities.

Consno transparency in the projects.very bad management.

Advice to Senior Managementno

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!