HCL Technologies

HCL Technologies Reviews in Noida

Updated Jul 23, 2014

HCL Technologies CEO Anant Gupta

Anant Gupta

Pros
  • Provides the work life balance which is a major concern in todays corporate world(in 232 reviews)

• HCL gives you opportunities to learn and grow but its depends on you as well as on your managers(in 77 reviews)

Cons
  • Working timings needs to be streamlined to allow better work life balance(in 56 reviews)

• Only company words say "employee first" but no concern on employee whatsoever(in 81 reviews)

461 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good company with low salary

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsA company with a brand name in IT Sector. Number of Huge projects. Handling multiple accounts of different projects.Located all over the globe. Multiple sites. A number of onsite opportunities and career growth chances.

ConsVery Low appraisal.. Cannot expect too much from this. The appraisal can be as low as nothing to the highest of 15% which is not great for employees hired at a lower package.

Value Portal/Ideapreneurship

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsValue Portal is one of the seed platform of HCL's ideapreneurship culture which facilitates value creation culture & empowers employees to initiate, create and deliver value to customers.

Consmore awareness among employees towards using the available platform.

Best Company to work with

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIts a very good company. working enviornment is very good. many learning opportunties and good career growth

ConsI didnt find any.

Advice to Senior Managementthey all are very good. their management and everything

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employee First company !!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsWork life balance, lots of employee friendly policy, new technology innovation

Good onsite opportunity.

Good crowd. Top notch management is astonishing

Cons1) Salaries are low for new trainee.

2) 3 Month notice period

Advice to Senior ManagementHR should talk to the employees within the project. They have zero interference within the project.

Sometimes its better if HR can council the employee about the particular problem he/she is facing !

A complete work place

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Pros- learned a lot during mu tenure with HCL- Good learning curve
    -ok salary

Consrotational monthly shifts and weekday off

A true Ideapreneurship

Brand Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIf there's one organization that's open to ideas, it's HCL. My batchmates are placed in various IT service providers including IOPs, and they all face rigid hierarchy that seems to get in the way of great ideas being implemented. Here at HCL Tech, we are encouraged to take risks with our seniors and team constantly backing us up. If there's one thing we lack, it's the fear of failure.

ConsI think recreational facilities could be improved a bit. A few foosball tables, a basketball court and a football field wouldnt hurt i suppose :)

The most thrilling and chalanging yet amazing job satisfaction and opportunity to realize one's dreams,in HCL CEC.

Program Manager Customer Experience Center (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsThe work culture gives huge importance to employee's ideas and initiatives.

ConsToo much rests on my shoulders.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere shoyuld be more opportunities of time off

Driven by ideas, extreme innovations,encouragement and transparency

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsIt's an organization where employees take the lead in finding solutions and ideas and than leading them to fruition.Have all the valuable zone for better nourishment of employees plus they come up with innovative solutions to operational and customer chalanges

ConsDecision making power - It should be more democratic than autocratic

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistency in management roles till it reahces productive results

A place which allows you to ideate!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Pros- HCL Technologies is a place where the employees are given opportunity to come up with new ideas to improve processes in the system and not just that but their hard-work and efforts are also recognized and awarded.
    - Provides a good work-life balance.
    - Senior leaders are easily approachable making the system more transparent in nature.
    - Well-located.
    - Good infrastructure.

ConsThey should consider the salary packages. Should be at par with other players in the market.

Fantastic experience

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsHCLT provides freedom to think. Leaders are very approachable. They let you try your ideas. Been with HCL for 11 years and grown professionally here. Role change every 2 years has given expanded my scope of learning which does not happen in lot of organizations.

ConsFew people play politics but that is everywhere. I take that also a learning of people management and situation management.

Advice to Senior ManagementRationalization of salary for few people as per the role. There are people doing bigger roles getting lesser salary than others who do smaller role or backend role.

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!