HCL Workforce Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

HCL Workforce Solutions CEO Stephen Burke

Stephen Burke

Pros
  • Good Place to work for fresher,excellent working environment to work,Support to learn and grow, Onsite opportunity,Work life balance(in 2 reviews)

• Good for freshers, good start up company, and if you are a self learner it's a great place(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • May need to work under a less experienced, less knowledged manager(in 2 reviews)

• Less salary compared to other companies(in 2 reviews)

My view

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsIt's a pleasure to work for a well reputed company.

ConsNothing much on the downsides, since the company's graph raises consistently.

Advice to Senior ManagementStill the management can look into their paying scheme compare to the other MNC's.

Exprience at HCL

Technical Specialist (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsHCL really a good company to work with.

ConsYou can not judge the individual knowledge & Salary Struture by his designation.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to understand the key area of an individual & have faith.

Great, interesting and productive

Project Management (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat work life balance, adaptable ethics and values.

ConsJob security is comparably stable and that's why salary is lower than competitors

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employee First Customer Second

Director (Current Employee)

ProsWarmth of Indian culture with ambition of top consulting firm
    Human touch is an ingredient
    Freedom of Work

ConsChallenge of cultural diversity post mergerm, which will go away as organisation moves ahead

Be Careful about " Employee First " .........Company

Associate Manager (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGood Brand Name with 35 Years of Experience in IT Field

ConsAn Employees is pushed to the Core and he Feels not go To Office.......

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck Your Attrtion............ an ask yourself ....... " Y "

HCL is one of the best companies for freshers,

Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsHCL is one of the best company for freshers, there is a lot to learn. Freshers are also given an opportunity to unleash their skills along with seniors.

No work pressure, in fact the atmosphere is very homely. One would love to work with HCL.

ConsOnly Bond period that G.E.T 's are asked to serve seems as a drawback, they are asked to serve the company for almost 2 years without any appraissal.

but that is equalized with a handsome appraisal after wards.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should become more process oriented in terms of work, some more and better rules need to be enforced to increase the quality of work.

Good Place to work

Technical Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThere is an emotional connect between employee and employer. Which is because of work environment provided by HCL.ovarall good place to work.

ConsShift Timing it should not be 9:30 hour’s maximum should be 8:30. Should increase the standard from infrastructure perspective like chairs. That’s gives feel good for new employee

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be too early to comment

It was good to be a part of HCL

Trainee (Current Employee)

ProsIn HCL you will find team work and helpful teachers that corporate and help you in all fields of work.

Consmaximum work load and less rest .

Advice to Senior Managementindustrial visit to the students who are stuyng in colleges should be given

Employee last

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsI get my salary on time every month.

ConsIf you are an european employee you won't get any training, apart from poor online material on their intranet. No career path whatsoever. Lots of politics. The only way to grow in your career is to be your boss best mate. Managers are completely useless an unexperience are they got to their management position only by being friends with higher management and not for their professionalism or experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove pay and invest in your employees. This whole 'employee first' is a beautiful motto to divulge to the rest of the world but the fact is that hcl do not care about their employees.

Good Learning Ground....plenty of exposure...

Senior Design and Estimation Engineer (Former Employee)

Prosgood stating bed for freshers and new technocrats, sales and marketing people.

ConsInside politics, not a good paymaster...

Advice to Senior Managementadopt MNC culture

Worked for HCL Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!