HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

HDFC Bank Managing Director Aditya Puri

Aditya Puri

Pros
  • brand name, it adheres strick policies and guidlines and maintains transparency (in 35 reviews)

• Good Company to work for as this is having good brand name in the market (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance is a challenge if one happens to be in far off locations (in 28 reviews)

• No Work life balance in totality (in 15 reviews)

More Highlights

Employee Friendly

Deputy Manager (Former Employee)

ProsExtremely good work culture
    They give a lot of importance to efficiency but at the same time ensure an all rounded development

ConsCompensation is a bit low

A Place to Learn, chance to grow

Deputy Manager (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood chance to learn all banking products

ConsIJP to be encouraged among existing employees.

Manager

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood company , good timings, good Salary, Good location, Good company , good timings, good Salary, Good location,

ConsGood company , good timings, good Salary, Good location, Good company , good timings, good Salary, Good location,

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Short Title

Branch Head (Current Employee) Palakkad (India)

ProsGrowth, Financial, perks, bonus, esop

ConsNo personal life, not professional. Too much personal

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Very good company to work for.

Regional Head (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsGrowing company, lot of creative freedom at work, very challenging & demanding jobs, high pressure environment which brings out the best in you, huge volumes in every domain which make you a subject matter expert in every domain over a period of time.

ConsNone at all. There could be individual incidents with some people trigerring adverse feedback on a personal level but on a wholistic level there is really none to put worth. If you do well, the sky is your limit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Middle Management at HDFC BANK

Zonal Head (Former Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsGood stable organization, great brand name , employee friendly, job security, strong in systems and processes, enjoyable work atmosphere

ConsLess growth/ slow growth at upper levels, power circles.

Advice to Senior ManagementJob rotation and inter dept rotation to facilitate learning and enable growth at higher levels, to take back ex employees as exemployees like me value the wk culture and time spent at the bank and would love to join back and contribute to almamater

NRI Relationship manager

NRI Relationship Manager (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIts the best place to learn from ground level. And the scenario was different then. If you' re passionate with fire in your belly and tenacious, you can grow here.

ConsPretty stressful and lots of pressure to deliver

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees can get pretty lost in a few years as it is a big organisation, so keep the mentor mentee program on.

Good Organisation for broad minded people

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Ludhiana (India)

ProsExcellent organisation to work with, Growth opportunity is wast withing organisation.

ConsSales Pressure is immense apart from Cross selling of products.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegular interactive sessions with employees to understand problem area for correction.

Great place to be

Proshard work definitely gets appreciated.

Consnothing i can think of

Good Brand

Personal Banker (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsBrand Image is very good in market

ConsToo much sales pressure on branch employees other than the sales team

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people learn before asking them for targets

Worked for HDFC Bank? Contribute to the Community!