HDFC Standardlife

Be The First To
Add Photos

Amitabh Chaudhry

excellent working atmosphere

Circle Manager (Current Employee) Indore (India)

Prosatmosphere,work culture,transparency,clear per-defined targets,promotions chance to earn more.

Consnothing is like that some internal things which will setteled soon.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep watching practical working atmosphere of Market.

Nice working culture

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGood brand name in insurance sector........

Conslower salary package in comparision to other company

Advice to Senior Managementplease increase salary package

Funtastic

SDM (Current Employee) Wardha (India)

ProsHDFC Life Insurance is one of India's leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual & group insurance plans & policies.

ConsYou have always given your family the very best. And there is no reason why they shouldn't get the very best in the future too. As a judicious family man, your priority is to secure the well-being of those who depend on you. Not just for today, but also in the long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementHDFC Standard Life is a strong, financially secure business supported by two strong and secure promoters – HDFC Limited and Standard Life. HDFC Limited excellent brand strength emerges from its unrelenting focus on corporate governance, high standards of ethics and clarity of vision. Standard Life is a strong, financially secure business and a market leader in the UK Life & Pensions sector.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good place to earn, learn,and deliver

Financial Consultant (Current Employee) Pānīpat (India)

Prosgood environment for working, good staff,helping nature of co- ordinate esasy to come office due to on the main road , good reputation of the company

Consat times customers feals risky to invest their money.

Advice to Senior Managementconsider the customer needs, security of their mony create trust on them............

feeling of having working in my own company

Financial Consultant (Current Employee) Patna, Bihar (India)

Proshere being in sales ,i can disign my salary in my own way .the more u work the best salary u can draw

Consour senior reporting maneger sould be understanding

Advice to Senior Managementpls be centric to our boosting up

Nice

Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsNice people working there and good atmosphere to work and grow.

ConsPressure will start increasing if you are working properly.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide ID card and visiting cards to the Employers as soon as possible.

Great

Branch Manager In Direct Channel (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

Prosvery ethical and geniune company to work with great oppurtunities for a bright future.

ConsNo cons as such sorry

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no appriciation on good work because of cost cutting i suppose

i liked working in hdfc life

SDM (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

Prosget a space to do your bit

Conslot a pressure to achieve culture to assume that the employee will find way to tackle proble

Advice to Senior Managementflexibility with in the system so fls get acsess to operation so they deliver to their potential

One of the best companies to work for

Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsPerformance oriented and focused management who are ready to put the money where it is required and not afraid to invest for the longer term. Has an open culture where seniors are easily accessible.

ConsToo much dependence on external consultants

good experience

CAM (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

Prosat that time good incentive was there

Conshectic working hours, no leave

Worked for HDFC Standardlife? Contribute to the Community!