HEUFT

www.heuft.com

HEUFT Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Small, tight knit company with an extremely professional yet personal culture...

Field Service Technician (Current Employee)

ProsIf you are a hard worker with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction and excellence in final consumer product quality this company allows you to shine. There are many opportunities to experience a continually challenging and dynamic work environment.

ConsThere is hardly ever a shortage of work, which at times can mean extremely long hours and a myriad of back-to-back travel requirements.

The size and structure of the company allows for only limited advancement in certain departments.

Fun and fulfillment

General Manager (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsGreat benefits, well managed, significant growth, superior working environment, engaged workplace,
    competitive compensation, focus on people

ConsHeadquarters located in Germany sometimes results in slower response time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the proactive strategies.

Enjoyable and chalanging.

Field Service Technician (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsTravel benifits, easy to work with schedualing, OJT, work hours and good people.

ConsThe training is not very structured and could use a little more class room trainiong in conjunction with OJT. Location.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen doing OJT make sure the instructor is told to take the time to teach and not rush throught the job, not allowing the trainee time to learn.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to Work!

Parts Specialist (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsManagement is fair and open minded. No micro-managing; if you are doing your job and doing it well, they are confident in your abilites.

ConsNo cons and no complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

HEUFT USA is a small company with big company benefits and an open door atmosphere

Administrative Manager (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsI have worked for HEUFT USA for over 20 years and although it is a long commute, I will stay at this company until I retire. They offer outstanding benefits comparable to Fortune 500 companies. It is a relaxed atomosphere with great employees. Excellent location, close to major highways and airports. Flexible working schedules and good pay.

ConsFor me, the only con is the long commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrive to perform annual performance reviews. Address problems areas on a timely basis, don't wait till annual performance reviews.

HEUFT has always taken care of me and my family through their sincere appreciation of what I bring to the company!

Technical Service Manager (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsExtremely low turnover rate of employees.
    Continues to grow, choosing the RIGHT people for the positions needing to be filled.
    I am retired military, and more than half of my coworkers are ex or retired military, which provide us with that camaraderie.
    The fact that they do hire ex and retired military personnel!
    Outstanding benefits and compensation package, to include the 401K match!
    HR is consistently looking at ways to improve the (the already excellent) conditions and morale of the employees. This includes added benefits and healthcare information.
    For the most part, everyone employed here CARES about how well HEUFT performs and is represented, and takes pride in working for such a great company. They are here for a career and not a J.O.B.!
    No matter how busy someone may be, if someone requests their help with something, they provide that assistance ASAP.
    I personally feel that I have "job security" and management doesn't have to tell me that, I FEEL it!
    I sincerely believe that we make the best product on the market and support it with the best possible support staff; very proud to work here!
    The staff "outings" and teambuilding events are always a great time, sometimes initially "corny", but ultimately very fun!
    The location is excellent, I live very close to work, and the office spaces are large enough where I don't feel cramped in!
    I could continue, but I think you can see that I LOVE working with HEUFT USA, Inc.!!!!!

ConsOur parent company is in Germany, and although supportive there is a 7 hour time difference between them and us, so getting questions answered usually takes an additional day.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrently, our service people are also trainers, and although they do a great job in training new hires and our customers, I feel that as we continue to grow we must have a separate training department.

Great Place to work!

Field Service Technician (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Job with Benefits and Growth! People are wonderful and very helpful.

ConsJob requires travel, but you are home weekends and if you need time off, you got it.

Best equipment in the packaging industry

ProsGreat product line.
    Exceptional service group.

ConsHow difficult or stressful situations are handled.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all employees fairly,equitably and respectfully.
    General Advice: If Respect is a two-way street and Loyalty is the main avenue to success and longevity, the intersection where these two roads meet is where any company would want to be.

Worked for HEUFT? Contribute to the Community!