HITCO

Add Photos

Peter Hoffman

Great experience.

Composite Technician (Former Employee) Glendora, CA

ProsGet a new learning experience. Friendly teammates.

ConsMore communication. More explanatory on the tool development.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Brief experience

Utility Worker (Former Employee) Gardena, CA

ProsThere's not much to it. Get to work on time. Clock in. Work. And get paid.
    This work place is a great way to start to learn skills that will help you out in more desirable job positions for different companies.

ConsDifficulty with hours, It's hard to balance your social life with this job.
    Management is horrible, Being heard in this work place requires some determination.
    Extremely strict but if you have discipline then it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
    Competitive work place.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees.

beware

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou will learn a lot

ConsManagement doesn't really know what they are doing

Advice to Senior Managementengineers should pay more attention to the workers

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall great experience working for Hitco, learned and was able to grow in the planning field.

Planner (Former Employee) Gardena, CA

ProsGreat team members on the staff, along with great perks.

ConsToo many Managers, and most were replaced within a year and/or left.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore employee training in order to work incoming MRP system.

lab technician

Lab Tech (Former Employee) Gardena, CA

Prosenjoyed working in this department, other techs were up to par and knowledgeable. managers were friendly and accommodating.

Conscompany was loosing some contracts during the yrs I was with it which prompted me to look for new opportunities elsewhere.
    it seemed that turn over at higher management levels was high- every year there was a new CEO with new vision.

Advice to Senior Managementstabilize high management turn over.

You're gonna wear a lot of hats

Engineer (Former Employee) Gardena, CA

ProsGreat hands on experience with all stages of the manufacturing process. I found everyone I worked with to be exceedingly friendly. Other departments however did not get the same review. I was mentored well enough. Again, others did not find the same.

ConsReally depends on which project you work on. Some people get run into the ground because low ball bids were used to bring in the contract. Sometimes I had no work and it was super boring.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Company degrades its employees and treats them like disposable assets

Professional (Current Employee) Gardena, CA

ProsIts easy to get hired. Most people there are very anxious to leave causing lots of opening.

ConsTotal disrespect for the employees. They expect employees to pressure and be critical of other employees. It is a tight litle society of abuse. The companuies first response to a problem is who will be blamed for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLear the value of your human resources before all the good people leave.

Worked for HITCO? Contribute to the Community!