HLP Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Melanie Thompson-Stillinger

They've cleaned house since I left, so things could be VERY different there.

Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsHLP was (is?) conveniently located in North Dallas in a very nice building with a garage where I felt safe if I worked late (the building also has a gym). On the business side, HLP provided recruiters with access to job boards like Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder. Metrics were reasonable, and based on number of open orders. The President (female) went above and beyond to remind recruiters that they are valued, which I don't see very often in organizations.

ConsMy experience with the staff up through C-level was good (I thought) until I realized the gossip, rumors, wolf-packing, etc....but they were nice to your face (most of the time). Humans are fallible, but I just felt it separated a team of people who had no reason to not get along. I would compare this aspect to a church sewing circle. People who seem to mean well, but ultimately do not stick by one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementI say this with the utmost kindness: practice what you preach. Gossip and judgment of others for anything other than work performance needn't be in the work place. If it weren't for that, I would say my experience was nearly perfect.

They are very finicky.

Data Entry (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

ProsWhen you are on assignment, they are always there to help you and answer any questions or concerns you might have.

ConsWhen you are not on assignment, it is very hard to get a hold of the recruiters or get any type of feedback.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is the key to having a successful staff. Being able to be flexible and to be understanding is also a major key to having a fun loving staff that looks forward to coming to work everyday.

Worked for HLP Solutions? Contribute to the Community!