HR Remedy Reviews

1. Awful don't work here

Current Employee - Recruiter in The Woodlands, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at HR Remedy full-time

Pros

I get a paycheck. It's not great but it's ok

Cons

Owner lies to clients and employees. Micromanaged and treated like children,

Advice to Management

Character and Integrity....look it up

2. "Best Company for Hard working People "

I worked at HR Remedy full-time

Pros

I learn a lot from HR REMEDY INDIA , I got my first promotion within 6 months . In my tenure of 3 years with HR REMEDY INDIA , I have earned lot of Incentive Schemes. Good Managers and Management people . Very Aggressive Organisation and good growth path . Currently I am working with MNC as Assistant Manager Recruitment and here I am the Best performer , but I want to say this is happening because of my learning at HR REMEDY INDIA . Thank you so much HR REMEDY INDIA .

Cons

Sometime get irritated due to client Calls , in such situations Managers has to understand the coordination part .

Advice to Management

Have to give more paid leaves to Performer team member as compare to non performers .

Constant opportunity for development and growth for those who want it

I worked at HR Remedy full-time

Pros

I have joined this organization as a fresher, did lot of hard work to grow myself in competitive career and learned a lot from my seniors. Now working as a Manager in one of the MNC. I do agree with my fellow members that" Yes It's a Sweat Shop" As we all know "there is no substitute for hard work" but if your hard work pays off well in the form of Career Growth - Learning as well as Earning, then why not !!

Cons

Sometimes the workload is a bit more for an individual if the work is not done in the given time frame , so it's all depends on your ability to learn

Advice to Management

Management has the ability to start multiple branches and verticals in different cities.

This firm is a sweatshop

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Pune (India)

I worked at HR Remedy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

To get experience of heavy multitasking in short time.

Cons

Extremely challenging and almost impossible goals are asked to achieve without access to all premium job portals. Too much tele-calling and marketing of recruitment processes. Everybody is treated as a fresher. Team leads expect more candidates to be selected (more quantity) along with high quality work (results) within the shortest possible time. Almost 12 hour shift per day, except Sunday. No paid leaves. No extra compensation for achieved targets, but deducts pay for 1 leaves/month.

Advice to Management

Management should treat their people as 'employees' and not labour. As per my personal experience and that of my teammates, I call this company a "sweatshop". As we did our degree in HR, we know the labour laws and your firm is not following any of it. No employee satisfaction, no employee engagement or fixation, no happy work days, only tension, pressure and fear to go to office the next day.

Bad firm, Bad company

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Pune (India)

I worked at HR Remedy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can take away good job experience within short time, as they have plenty of workload, but it is only good for a month to learn.

Cons

Directors/Managers ask employees to work a full 10.5 hrs of work per day with Saturday half-day and Sunday off, totaling a 60 hours/week of work. (If you leave 10 minutes earlier or even on time, it is considered a crime) They don't give any national holidays and if at all take an off for illness or personal cause, you immediately loose that day's salary They interview new candidates for job, and those who are not eligible, the company convinces them for a paid training without the assurance of job - another way of corrupt business practice. If recruitment targets are not achieved, the directors/managers play blame games with employees, releasing all the frustration on employees only. If targets are achieved by employees, the credit is given to the name and reputation of the firm, while not paying appropriate compensation to the deserving employee. The compensation is to say the least in the market, considering the hours of work per week. From the offer letter, they aren't even willing to pay what is promised. They try to negotiate and reduce the incentives by giving lame excuses. For the silliest reasons, employees get fired. Working here is like trying to survive in an ICU of a hospital.

Advice to Management

With such terrible work culture, bad rapport of management with employees, uncertainty of future job prospects and unsatisfied employees, the firm is sure to lose business and fail to promote growth of the organization.

RSS Feed </> Embed