HR Remedy

www.hrremedyindia.com

HR Remedy Reviews

1.5

CEO

This firm is a sweatshop

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Pune (India)

I worked at HR Remedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

To get experience of heavy multitasking in short time.

Cons

Extremely challenging and almost impossible goals are asked to achieve without access to all premium job portals.

Too much tele-calling and marketing of recruitment processes.

Everybody is treated as a fresher.

Team leads expect more candidates to be selected (more quantity) along with high quality work (results) within the shortest possible time.

Almost 12 hour shift per day, except Sunday. No paid leaves.

No extra compensation for achieved targets, but deducts pay for 1 leaves/month.

Management should treat their people as 'employees' and not labour. As per my personal experience and that of my teammates, I call this company a "sweatshop". As we did our degree in HR, we know the labour laws and your firm is not following any of it. No employee satisfaction, no employee engagement or fixation, no happy work days, only tension, pressure and fear to go to office the next day.

Bad firm, Bad company

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Pune (India)

I worked at HR Remedy full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Can take away good job experience within short time, as they have plenty of workload, but it is only good for a month to learn.

Cons

Directors/Managers ask employees to work a full 10.5 hrs of work per day with Saturday half-day and Sunday off, totaling a 60 hours/week of work. (If you leave 10 minutes earlier or even on time, it is considered a crime)

They don't give any national holidays and if at all take an off for illness or personal cause, you immediately loose that day's salary

They interview new candidates for job, and those who are not eligible, the company convinces them for a paid training without the assurance of job - another way of corrupt business practice.

If recruitment targets are not achieved, the directors/managers play blame games with employees, releasing all the frustration on employees only. If targets are achieved by employees, the credit is given to the name and reputation of the firm, while not paying appropriate compensation to the deserving employee.

The compensation is to say the least in the market, considering the hours of work per week. From the offer letter, they aren't even willing to pay what is promised. They try to negotiate and reduce the incentives by giving lame excuses.

For the silliest reasons, employees get fired. Working here is like trying to survive in an ICU of a hospital.

With such terrible work culture, bad rapport of management with employees, uncertainty of future job prospects and unsatisfied employees, the firm is sure to lose business and fail to promote growth of the organization.