HYTORC

Updated November 3, 2014
4.5

HYTORC President Eric Junkers
Eric Junkers

If you love a challenge...

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you like being challenged and if your work ethic doesn't include "it's not my job", HYTORC is the place for you. You will be working for the leader in this industry and the sky will be the limit. The compensation is more than fair and the benefits are fantastic.

Cons

Can't think of any at this point.

VERY Happy!

Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ
    Current Employee - Office Employee in Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, decent salary, new generation of leaders are doing a great job so far. I can see the company growing and moving forward in all areas.

Cons

I honestly don't see any......if you consider people expecting you to work hard word a con, then I guess that about it. I don't have any complaints!

Get rid of the bad apples/complainers that cause the internal chaos. There are a lot of great people unemployed right now that would love to work here!

PHENOMENAL!

Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have had the honor of working for HYTORC for over 2 years now. The American Dream is still alive within HYTORC! The founder believed that you can achieve the American Dream with just an idea, hard work & determination! That is still the belief today. The owners recruit Entrepreneurs & then provide the tools that help you to build a very successful, exciting & satisfying environment to call your own! The benefits are far superior to most that are offered in this day & age. I am proud to say I am a part of this company!

Cons

Like any place you have hard days & good days. You have to work through them & have the right attitude! There will always be haters in this world & when you are as large as HYOTRC is...not everyone will be a believer or supporter.

"Incredible opportunity for personal growth"

I have been working at HYTORC (more than an year)

Pros

Hytorc provides several opportunities to grow and develop professionally. The Company also values each individual not only as an employee but as part of the family.

Cons

If you are not a team player your likelihood for success is limited.

Valued, Challenged, & Rewarded

Current Employee - Office Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Perks are certainly the benefits which are top notch. Vacation time, paid holidays, & compensation. It is hard work and it is fast paced, you must be a driven individual... but it equals great rewards. Upper Mgmt. does a great job at recognizing efforts & accomplishments and are supportive & approachable. Hytorc has a genuine, "Whatever it Takes" attitude in providing customer solutions which flourishes in their employees. Coworkers are professional & courteous.

Cons

Some growing pains with communication amongst various teams. However, they are aware and working on this and collaborating to determine best methods to communicate to teams better. At times workload can be very heavy.

Phenomenal opportunity

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are several benefits in working for Hytorc. When it comes to my daily schedule, Hytorc is flexible and understands the work/life balance. Hytorc's core values and comradery are truly the backbone of the company and what sets us apart from other companies.

Cons

To succeed in the company an individual must have the ability to be self-directed, organized, and have entrepreneurial qualities.

You Cannot Afford to Pass This UP!!

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you believe in yourself, are not afraid to work hard putting in long hours, the sky is the limit on your earning potential. I always had a job with benefits and a salary, until 12 years ago. After taking this opportunity with Hytorc, I cannot ever imagine working for someone else again. They give you the tools, the best products on available and customer and management support, and then let you go and sell how you want to sell. Very little second-guessing. They are totally driven by results and they reward results extremely well.

Cons

Not many. If you don't make it here, just look in the mirror and you will discover why you did not make it.

Keep bringing new innovative products to the marketplace.

Very Happy

Current Employee - Office Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Office Management in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hytorc is a good company to work for they have great customer service always taking care of all customers. They offer paid benefits what other company's do not.Upper management is there for you if you need help with anything work or personal. They train you as much as possible for you not to fail. Happy to be a part of the team.

Cons

Must be abel to work independently, and with limited supervision. Must be willing to travel.

DYNAMIC COMPANY

Current Employee - Office Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is an exciting company that leads the bolting industry in innovation and design. This is a Global company with a small company feel. I appreciate that employees at any level within this company are approachable, and they are there to offer support and guidance. We offer excellent customer service and receive support from all levels to do so. Our company cares about employees, and offers the best benefit and compensation package that I have ever seen. I have been with this company for almost 4 years, and I have enjoyed the change and growth I have been a part of during that time. It is a fast-paced environment thriving on change and adaptation to customer needs.

Cons

In order to stay on the cutting edge of technology and service, we witness a great deal of change, at a rapid rate. It can be a challenge at times to keep everyone up-to-date on changes within the company, and communication can sometimes be a challenge. I have seen improvements in this aspect, but there is still room to improve. If you are able to just roll with things, and know that you may not always know the answer (as it might change from day to day) you will be able to adapt. There are also not a great many opportunities for promotions, so if you are someone who likes to move to the next level, you would need to be satisfied with improving yourself in your current position, as opposed to promoting to a new position.

Amazing Job

Current Employee - Territory Manager
    Current Employee - Territory Manager

I have been working at HYTORC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

HYTORC gives hardworking, driven individuals the opportunity to make a lot of money with the freedom to run their own show. At the same time the support team (customer service, engineering, accounting) all provide amazing support to both the customer and the outside sales team. The formula for success at HYTORC is very straightforward - Work very hard and deliver for the customer no matter what the cost to you and sales will come and sales are paid quickly and well. However, their is no in-between in this business, no one survives HYTORC that isn't committed to personal success. Income for all TMs and most AMs is well in the 6 figure or better after a year or so (commission only).

Cons

Travel and long hours.... Lots of support, but not a lot of hand holding or initial training. You must be able to survive a few months of personal expenses ie. hotel gas etc before initial sales and commission start to flow.