Hair Club Reviews

Reset
4.2
Hair Club CEO Carlos Sariol
Carlos Sariol

Pros
  • I enjoy being able to help people to get their hair back (in 10 reviews)

• I able to help people everyday and take such joy in changing their lives (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Working every Saturday at 7:30 am and every day having only a 30 minute lunch break with no extra breaks in between because it is so busy (in 6 reviews)

• Working on Saturdays, however I quickly forget on Monday morning when everyone else goes to work (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Wouldnt Change My Job for the World

Current Employee - Membership Advisor in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Membership Advisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In the past 3 years I have had 2 days that I walked away saying I needed a glass of wine. That was everyday at my last job. This job has not only made me financially stable but mentally as well. It has a great working environment with tons of amazing people. The clients are extremely grateful for our company and show that appreciation as well. Its a very rewarding career that allows you to influence cients lives in a positive way. The company works hard to give you the proper tools to educate yourself and have internal growth. Like I said in my title..I wouldnt change my job for the world!

Cons

The only con I would say would be the saturday mornings...but what people dont realize is that we go back to work on tuesday which allow people to take long weekends...so not a con at all.

Jun 29, 2015 – MARKETING MANAGER

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and provide us with your feedback. Keep up the great work and keep changing lives for the better!

It's a tough job, but I love what I do and the outcome is amazing.

Current Employee - Hair Stylist in Ann Arbor, MI
    Current Employee - Hair Stylist in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I love what we do for people, we change lives everyday! It's a great company to work for, I've been with HCM for 14 years and continue to love what I do everyday. Building relationships with clients is so important and a great part of what I do ever day as well as giving them the confidence and self esteem that they lost over the years. Dealing with hair loss isn't easy, fixing it is.

Cons

Making people happy isn't always easy, especially when spending this kind of money. Communication and passion defiantly play a big part. It's hard work doing what we do, but it's very rewarding!

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

We appreciate that you understand what it takes to make Hair Club great for our clients. Keep up the communication and passion to continue to provide the Ultimate Client Experience! Your ... More

3. Production Coordinator

Former Employee - Production Coordinator/Center Administrator in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Production Coordinator/Center Administrator in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Hair Club (Less than a year)

Pros

Hair benefits are awesome especially if you need them.

Cons

Saturday work hours are too early

Advice to Management

Try not to practice micro managing and consider the opinions of those that do the job everyday in and out.

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide us with your feedback.

5. Great place to work

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Even the top dogs in this company want you to learn and grow to your full potential. Everyone yo meet or speak to in this company, nationwide, is nice and helpful. There is always a contest or some incentive to make work competitive and more fun.

Cons

working with stylists can be challenging

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Keep taking advantage of our opportunities for growth and training, as you noted we all want to see you succeed!

6. Managing Director

Former Employee - Managing Director in Kearny, NJ
    Former Employee - Managing Director in Kearny, NJ

I worked at Hair Club full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Work Tuesday to Saturday (around 8 to 9 hours per day) 2. No work on weekend and off day or at home 3. Manage and work independently 4. Work and Life balance 5. Great Training programs

Cons

1. No control of product (Hair) quality 2. Stressful dealing with hair loss clients 3. Lack of support from Upper Management

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to set realist goals/ budgets and work expectation instead of just looking at financial reports and numbers. HR needs to provide better support on recruiting and training new hire.

7. Manage with hands tied

I worked at Hair Club

Pros

The office was Nice and you were making good money

Cons

I was unable to terminate employees and build a proper team. I was way understaffed and had an employer who was stealing and couldn't fire her

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

Thank you for your feedback. At Hair Club, we believe in the opportunity for employee growth and proper communication through coaching before moving to termination. However, severe policy breaches ... More

8. Rewarding, Challenging & Fulfilling

Current Employee - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great opportunities to advance. Excellent benefits, excellent vacation time. Continuing education & training. Meetings & activities to encourage cohesiveness among staff. Bonuses & occasional lunches. Focus on making the best experience for clients. Strong interest & focus on maintaining a positive work environment. Management is available for assistance. Team works well together. Refreshing from other jobs I've had that this company really wants you to have time off, have a work-life balance and makes sure that you have breaks & take lunches. Great that they encourage these things to recharge and keep stress at bay. Halfway thru my 2nd year here & happy!

Cons

All jobs have some con's, but very difficult to find a really legitimate one here. Saturdays are not my favorite day to work, but schedule can be somewhat flexible & do enjoy the day off during the week.

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

Thank you for the positive feedback. We promise to continue to find ways to keep an upbeat workplace where you can have fun while changing people’s lives. It is important to us to provide employees ... More

Paying It Forward

Current Employee - Hairstylist and X-trands Specialist in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Hairstylist and X-trands Specialist in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our team @ our center with Hairclub is a major Pro! We all work together without a second thought to ensure that all of our clients are taken care of in a timely fashion. We love our clients, and I love my team! I myself, am a two time breast cancer survivor and have lost all my hair due to chemo, in the past. So for me this career allows me to help others in need, and pay it forward!

Cons

Due to the need for privacy of our clients, sometimes new clients have a hard time finding us. Also because we are so busy at our center, if a client runs behind, it can throw off our schedule for other clients.

Advice to Management

Stand by the rule of a client showing up over 20 minutes late needs to reschedule so other clients are seen on time.

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

Thank you for delivering the Ultimate Client Experience with your team effort and can do attitude! We encourage a team atmosphere and building positive work relationships. You bring up a good point ... More

Most amazing and rewarding job...

Current Employee - Hair Stylist
    Current Employee - Hair Stylist

I have been working at Hair Club

Pros

I am very lucky to work for a company that is most successful and trusted in the hair restoration and image industry. What makes my job special and why I love what I do is because I have the opportunity to help people improve their image and appearance. I am a part of a special moment that helps people get their confidence back and improve their self esteem.

Cons

It breaks my heart to see children who suffer from diseases that lead to hair loss.

Advice to Management

Communication is most important in running a successful business and always being involved and available. Rewarding and recognizing your employees hard work encourages and gives incentive to do better

Aug 3, 2015 – Director, Payroll

We strive to offer the best proven hair loss solutions for all ages and when you provide services to our clienteles, you’re not only helping to improve their self-image and appearance but changing ... More

Hair Stylist San Jose

Current Employee - Hairstylist in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Hairstylist in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Hair Club (More than 10 years)

Pros

Working for the Hairclub has added power to my confidence and taught me to maintain a good character as well. Great training session, awesome leaders, proffesional enviroment not to mention good clients. I appreciate all training meetings and being with motivated group of people.

Cons

Very busy, just make make sure to bring your own lunch to work.

Advice to Management

Management is great, real people, very proffesional,dedicated,always there when you need them.

Jun 29, 2015 – MARKETING MANAGER

We are glad that the training sessions are helping you succeed and your position with us has added "power to your confidence" - I love this statement! :) We appreciate all the great work that you do ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed