Hair Club

Updated November 22, 2014
4.4

Hair Club President & CEO Armen Markarian
Armen Markarian

Pros
  • Hair Club gives me the opportunity to help people every day (in 10 reviews)

• I love being able to help others feel their best, as I give them hope that they don't have to have thinning or balding hair (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Working every Saturday at 7:30 am and every day having only a 30 minute lunch break with no extra breaks in between because it is so busy (in 6 reviews)

• Working on Saturdays is a bit of a downer, however all of the amazing parts of this opportunity make it worth every hour (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Thrilled with my position at Hair Club Indianapolis - Almost to my 1 yr. anniversary

Current Employee - NB1 - Sales Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - NB1 - Sales Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Enjoy helping others while having a good opportunity for decent income & health benefits. Greatly appreciate the PTO & support by management for quality of life outside of work. Glad to have opportunities for growth and learning.

Cons

I don't enjoy 7:30 am start time on Saturday nor working past 3pm on Fridays. Sometimes appointments are set outside of scheduled work hours.

More frequent Incentive/bonuses (even if small) for hitting budget goals. 401k matching sooner

Wouldnt Change My Job for the World

Current Employee - Membership Advisor in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Membership Advisor in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In the past 3 years I have had 2 days that I walked away saying I needed a glass of wine. That was everyday at my last job. This job has not only made me financially stable but mentally as well. It has a great working environment with tons of amazing people. The clients are extremely grateful for our company and show that appreciation as well. Its a very rewarding career that allows you to influence cients lives in a positive way. The company works hard to give you the proper tools to educate yourself and have internal growth. Like I said in my title..I wouldnt change my job for the world!

Cons

The only con I would say would be the saturday mornings...but what people dont realize is that we go back to work on tuesday which allow people to take long weekends...so not a con at all.

Hair Club is a very rewarding career that allows me to help others feel their best.

Current Employee - Image Consultant in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Image Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love being able to help others feel their best, as I give them hope that they don't have to have thinning or balding hair. It's fun to educate clients and offer them a proven answer to their needs. Many see our commercials and wonder if what we do is "real"....so it's fun to allow them to "see" and "feel" for themself that it's very real. :) It can be life changing for people. I love that.

Cons

The hours make it difficult to balance life. I love working out so that gets challenging as to where to fit it in.

It's always nice to have continuous education and product knowledge as well as praise when we do an excellent job. I am very thankful for the flexibility to request time off as I have little trips I want to go on. That's important to me.

I love working here. It's a positve, fun, energizing environment. Every day brings something new and different

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great pay, generous PTO, good working conditions.For a large corporation, everyone knows each other, and you're treated like a valuable individual. It's exciting to be able to give our clients back their hair and have them thank Hair Club for all the positive things that have happened to them since they joined the Club. clients have thanked me for everything from getting a promotion to getting married, they say it's all due to their increased self confidence.

Cons

No real Cons, we work Saturdays but only until 4:00 pm, then off until Tuesday at 11:00 am

Best Company EVER

Current Employee - Managing Director/Trainer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Managing Director/Trainer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Imagine waking up every day excited to go to work. Imagine having an opportunity to change people's lives. Now imagine working for a company where there is no ceiling on your earning potential and advancement is always an option. This position is a dream come true!

Cons

Working on Saturdays is a bit of a downer, however all of the amazing parts of this opportunity make it worth every hour!

Continue to reward the hard workers. Keep the positivity and competiveness going.

My experience here at hair club has been rewarding!

Current Employee - Center Administrator in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Center Administrator in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have formed some amazing relationships in such a short period of time with not only my boss and coworkers but also the clients. It is a great feeling to be working in such a postive enviroment where team work is the key to success and the clients are our number one priority.

Cons

With the amount of clients we do have, scheduling can sometimes be difficutl but with the help of my supervisor stylist and sales consultant we are able to make sure the clients get an appointment ASAP

I absolutely love my job at Hair Club!

Current Employee - Managing Director
    Current Employee - Managing Director

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hair Club is full of innovation and opportunity. The Hair Club culture is exciting and everyone truly cares about the clients. The Senior Management team is committed to helping their employees succeed. The corporate structure at Hair Club is very smart and allows every employee to have the opportunity to improve if they desire to be better.

Cons

I have no cons with Hair Club.

Great company values and advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Managing Director in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Managing Director in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Hair Club nearly 5 years now and have held a number of roles within the organization. Each one has taught me a tremendous amount, and I am pleased with the growth I have experienced here in a relatively short amount of time. They seem to truly value their employees and certainly try to promote from within. Salary as well as benefits and PTO are competitive.

Cons

Working in the field at Hair Club is a competitive environment which isn't for everyone. If you are a top performer, you are compensated handsomly. If you are struggling, seeing your named rank low on a list can be difficult.

Hair Club has enriched my life in so many ways!

Current Employee - Image Consultant in Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Image Consultant in Savannah, GA

I have been working at Hair Club full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work at Hair Club as Image Consultant. I am very lucky to have such a great company to work for, and a wonderful team, manager, Regional manager! Everyone is very helpful, nice, dedicated!
    You must enjoy people and helping them to be part of Hair Club!

Cons

Challenges?
    Some clients have been difficult, but my manager helped me and was right behind me when I needed support! My Regional Sales manager has always been supportive and very very helpful!

Don't forget to take your lunck brake and don't work to hard!
    I LOVE HAIR CLUB!!

Great Company

I have been working at Hair Club

Pros

Great opportunity to help people and change lives.

Cons

Work week hours and working on Saturdays.