Hajoca Corporation

Great Company to work for

Current Employee - General Manager in DFW, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in DFW, TX

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Freedom to run the business as if it were your own. Unlimited salary potential, great culture, great ownership,

Cons

Your success or failure is your responsibility

A Profit Center manager for Hajoca Corporation has the opportunity to manage a business and build success

Current Intern - PC Manager/Member of 60 ROI Club 10 Years in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Intern - PC Manager/Member of 60 ROI Club 10 Years in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation as an intern (more than 10 years)

Pros

Hajoca is company that allows the Profit Center Managers the freedom to run a business reep the benefits and cash the big checks. The earning potential is unlimited if you are willing to work hard to take the business to the highest level. Profit Sharing is not a concept , at hajoca it is a reality and you can make some serious money. If have the drive to run a successful business and do the things to get profitable this job can allow you live your dream. I know of no other business that offers this opportunity.

Cons

If a paycheck is what you are looking for this is not the company. Hajoca is only looking for WINNERS. If you are a Winner and if being your own Boss is a goal , Hajoca is for you.

Keep up the good work supporting the team

An awesome place to work if you are a Profit Center Manager-

I worked at Hajoca Corporation

Pros

Uncapped profit sharing.
    Profit Center Managers truly run their business as though it's their own
    Benefits are slightly better than industry standards

Cons

Incredibly hard to get promoted above the PCM title
    Company does not provide opportunities for employees to relocate- once you accept a job- expect to stay there for life!

Great Place to work

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation

Pros

and benefits and salary are in line with other great companies.

Cons

Non- consider yourself lucky if you get a job with them.

Great Company!!

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Fairbanks, AK
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Fairbanks, AK

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great rewards for hard work

Cons

Not a destination if you dont like working with numbers and financial data

Better opportunity than you think

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The work atmosphere, the training, the benefits and the opportunity to learn a business from 0-100. On a daily basis I do receiving, shipping, stocking, counter sales, inside sales, outside sales, inventory control, purchasing, quoting, billing, vendor relations and managing. Everyday is different and fun. You will also get a chance to travel in the MDP program which is fun!!!

Cons

Length of the interview process.

Try to fast track the interview process with online testing for the MDP program.

I am an MDP Trainee.

Current Employee - Managemet Trainee in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Managemet Trainee in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The great part of being a management trainee is the future. You will be given a chance to run your own business and reap the rewards with the team you build. In my previous job, I had a high performing team, but had difficulty increasing my compensation due to the caps created. Due to the entrepreneur type business model, this job rewards you and your team for business growth and profitability so you can live into your dream. It does come with hard work, grit, and determination, but the control is in your hands. The support needed to make calculated risks to succeed in your business is also readily available through not only your management team, but your peers as well who have numerous years of experience.

In regards to personal growth, I've never been given the hands on experience, as I am now, in running my own business. Being involved in all of the day to day decisions with every part of the business can be overwhelming at first, but the joy of being rewarded when the business succeeds is amazing. Not only am I able to change my own life with a great job, but the team that I have as well.

The owner of Hajoca and the management team gets it and I am thankful that I am able to be a part of the team.

Cons

Due to the amount of learning experiences needed, there will be a lot of travel during the training. In addition, it requires you to be motivated in your learning. For many, the minimal structure, day to day, can be challenging. If you are unable to maintain your own self-motivation and desire for learning, this would be a con for you.

The culture is great, the people that work here stay for years, so my advice would be to keep it like it is.

Amazing opportunity for people who want to drive and own their careers.

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Everyone here makes a difference and they get to share in that by being eligible for a portion of the profits. Lots of opportuity to grow with the company if you work smart, like people and are focused. Most of all I love the career opportunity and the great people I work with. I have been promoted a number of times and been given many challenging opportunities. There is a strong benefit package. I'd recommend this company to family and friends.

Cons

The company is very decentralized so if you are in management you have significant responsiblity. So if you don't want to be in charge and make the decsions and take some risks you probably won't be happy here.

The World is Your Oyster with Hajoca

Current Employee - Manager Trainee
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- The company really gives each "profit center" a lot of autonomy. Each PC is very individualized and streamlined to fit their market. Each Hajoca takes on the personality of its manager and team.
    - Benefits--- profit sharing, pension plan, 401k, great vacation...etc.
    - Culture--- Everyone I work with is generally very laid back and focused on making money. There is not a lot of drama or distractions. It makes it a very nice place to work

Cons

- Pay is lower than average-- that is supposed to be supplemented by profit sharing checks at the end of the year, but that is of course dependent on the success of your branch. If you work hard, you will get a nice fat profit sharing check.
    - Longevity-- this is a pro and a con---- because there is very little turnover within Hajoca, advancement opportunities are limited because there are not a lot of open positions. I guess this is a good problem to have

Hands off. Management runs the company more like a confederation than a corporation. That is awesome because there are no corporate decree's or mandates from headquarters. Each Hajoca location knows how to run their business to maximize profits.

Best company I have worked for!!

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Macon, GA
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Macon, GA

I have been working at Hajoca Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, Great co-workers, Great Pay. You are rewarded for working hard. The profit sharing encourages everyone to maximize profit in the profit center, so everyone works hard to reach the goal. Great training and support from upper management. I would and have already recommended the company to several friends.

Cons

I currently have no cons to list about the company.

Keep doing what you are doing, I have gone through "training" before, but never actually received the hands on training and support like I have at Hajoca.

Hajoca Corporation Photos