I have been working at Haleeb Foods full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – Top of the mind brand, well known local company, payroll is good
Cons – Cross functional jelling lacks a lot.
Advice to Senior Management – Please back your employees for whatever they have achieved rather giving job threats for lesser achievements.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-06-18 01:32 PDT
I have been working at Haleeb Foods full-time
Pros – Not Applicable at this company.
Cons – 1. Employee de-motivation (esp. in case of new hires).
2. Unexceptionally prolonged job timings.
3. High level of instability in policies. (Long term policies have a duration of 1 week.)
4. High level of employee turnover even as compared to insurance companies.
5. Forced ranking appraisal system (fresh people are compared with experienced people.)
6. Fictitious story writing in drafting meeting minutes.
7. Employee rotation policies (CA can head every department including sales, marketing, logistics, engineering etc.)
8. Height of delays in approval processes for even a Rs. 10 item.
9. MBA graduates from reputable institutes are used for writing leave applications for personal works of senior management.
Advice to Senior Management – Hire some sensible creatures at the senior most levels, including CEO.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-09-06 00:00 PDT
I have been working at Haleeb Foods full-time for less than a year
Pros – Ample Opportunities for both business & career
Cons – Lacks of professional capacity building along with lack of trust on employees
Advice to Senior Management – Must build trust on employee
Must invest in both business & people
must well come the employee suggestion, feedback
Friendly atmosphere should be adapted by the management
must have clear direction, vision, mission for the organization along with ppl
Management must have patients for return mean profit
2012-07-17 05:26 PDT
I worked at Haleeb Foods
Pros – Every thing is perfect & amazing place for long term career
Cons – Top management need to changed
Advice to Senior Management – Must have a keen eye on all top employees
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-09 23:41 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –