Halkey-Roberts

Treat employees like dirt

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Halkey-Roberts

Pros

Nice new facility vs old facility

Cons

Treat hourly employees like dirt, office employees not much better. Benefits are some of the worst I have ever seen. CEO and upper management are only concerned with bonuses and stock price.

Give employees decent benefits and treat them better and you wouldn't have such high turnover.

Insincere Management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Pete, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Pete, FL

I have been working at Halkey-Roberts full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The pay is LOW in comparison to the rest of the medical device world and while management professes to really care about its "#1 Asset, The Employees" with the occasional cheap cook out they don't actually show that they care. For a company that has stock that is trading at well over $300 a share they pay their rank & file workers like a 3rd World sweat shop in comparison to other medical device companies in the U.S.

Cons

Aloof, insincere, senior management.
    Mid-level managers focused only on their annual bonus.
    LOW pay, average to below average benefits touted as "wonderful"

Stop thinking you know what is REALLY going on without coming down from the 2nd floor once a month.

Stressful depress & unfriendly workplace

I worked at Halkey-Roberts

Pros

Saddly I have nothing good to say ; but theres a saying that "everyone paved its own reputation" so this review obeys that type of treatment I recive from you guys..

Cons

CEO , Lab QC staff and Office management are not friendly at all, they squeeze every once of strength of employees and even coming up with the highest number of production made they never seem satisfied and please they have no manners to treat employees horrible benefits and it is highly fustrated to work here I'm always in a hurry to get out of there when I reach my Car

Insted of preforming the daily parades for status report that you guys do, you should take time to share some gratitude professional and friendly habits towards your workforce that always show-up for assitence, like making employee sharing activities, preformance rewards or bonus should I remind you that every employee is any companie's backbone and if we show up every day plus some weekends and strived for everyone's success the Least thing we expect is competitive salary, benefits motivational activitie's and fair treatments cause a box full of cupcakes wont give a employee peace of mind, I currently work here

Don't do it. Not worth it.

Former Employee - molding dept in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - molding dept in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Halkey-Roberts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Weekly paycheck is all I can say about this place. Temp job thru randstand. No medical or dental not til after a certain amount of time.

Cons

This place is the pits. They want you running around like a chicken with its head cut off for the meager amount of 8 bucks an hour. If you are a woman, wear baggy clothing so you won't get side ways glances from the opposite sex.

No advice to give here. This company will always have a high turn over rate because they don't know how to treat their workers.