Hallmark Aviation Services

Updated Jun 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Philip Huber

Good company to work for

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGood place to work at, with good work life balance

ConsPay is a little on the low side, but expected from the type of job/tasks requested to do

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Airline Contracting Companies

CSA (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsFun place to work! constantly meeting people of many different cultures and backgounds, Trainning in customer service and security for an airport iis a must. Satisfaction in having to meet deadlines ontime.

ConsThe lack of hearing you out when they already had make up their minds is disappointed regarding a clients complaint can be disturbing when they ask you what happen? And yet they only throught this out at you to make you look stupid, the treatment given is to punnished you intead of more professional approch , The length time invested is no match to the resoning of they giving up on you. Leave and Learn!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you are not ready to believe in your employees please don't make them feel that you have their back , it doen’t work that way, please don’t give your word on what you cannot deliver. I thought I had aquired a family when I invested my loyalty to your company for almost 6 years of employment, and instead of being placed somewhere els (to the benefit of a doubt, like it was done with other that had commited worse mistakes than what I was getting charged of) , I've got the boot out... so disappointed and hurt. I know your success is due to the force of employees you give the oportunity to work for you, yet this is not a two way street, instead you make only money off of them, as a business.. I guess this the part I'd missed overall, and in a long run you missed out of a loyal, professional and dedicated person is.

Employee friendly

Check In Agent (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsMedical & Dental benefits; work with you to get more hours, allow you to work multiple accounts; large, prestigious airlines

Conslow pay, some airline accounts are only part time, some airline accounts are only full time

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for Starting Career

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)

Pros-Dynamic Working Environment
    -Decent starting pay, plus health care

Cons-No real room for promotion other than picking up more hours
    -Sometimes over worked
    -Don't expect to have weekends off for a while
    -You have to pay $45 a month for parking

Advice to Senior Management-Management is fine, this is a customer service position so unless that is what you are looking for, don't expect anything more from this job.

I work with an amazing team.

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsStaff is great. Great entry level position for those interested in entering the aviation industry.

ConsContracted with airlines which means little pay, no flight benefits, and you must bid on shifts according to priority. The higher the seniority, the better the shift option. Little to no advancement opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp improve the cons.

Customer Services Representative

ProsHandles most international Airlines in SFO, and paid parking.

Consconflict between direct hires and contracted company

It is a decent company to work for if you are a college student or no previous working experience.

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) South San Francisco, CA

ProsOffers parking and health care option.

ConsLow pay and undesired hours

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Great first Airline job

CSA (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsHours, People, HR Staff, Pay is good. Able to move up depending on your Airline

ConsOnly one. Something is fishy with the way the healthcare funds are removed from pay. No free or even discount travel....

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease come up with a more straight forward way of printing healthcare payments on the checks. Its very very confusing. Also it would be nice to get even a discount for travel... i would be more then happy to pay into a fund like other airlines do to be able to travel free. Like Virgin America does. You pay so much every check and can fly on a few airlines. And some kinda Agreement with local LA MTA bus would be a nice thing also for employees who ride to work via train or bus.

CSA

Prosbetter than 8.50 an hour wage :)

Consnot much growth opportunity availiable

Advice to Senior Managementnot really....not much to say.

Nice working environment

Flight Controller (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsNice People to work with. Many shifts to choose, you can choose any schedule( different airlines) to work for.

ConsBut make sure to choose the right airlines to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair to everybody.

Worked for Hallmark Aviation Services? Contribute to the Community!