Halsted Communications

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kirk Halsted

30 Days from the front door to the back door

Sales Director (Current Employee)

ProsFree DIRECTV Service & the coffee at the Stewards shop down the street is always fresh.

ConsLack of respect and concern shown towards their employees. There is an absolute ineptitude regarding the screening and hiring process.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that you keep putting mediocre inexpierenced people into important middle management jobs. Better yet, realize that the middle managemant (field managers & tech sups) is important. Remember those day that you spent climbing ladders in rain and snow & give it a try for a few days again.

The Senior Management Is Totally Aweful!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFrom my observation, they have great local management. Most are experienced managers in the industry, however their opinions are rarely sought after.

ConsSenior managers feel like ruling with an iron fist will yield positive results. The president of the company seems sincere. It is a shame he allows his direct reports to mange this way.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to local management more.

emotional rollercoaster

Field Tech (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay, and thats about it!

ConsAt first this company sounded like it was going to be the answer to all of my solutions, and then they put me in the field. I am a very seasoned technician, and I have been in the field for 3 years. I pride myself on the great work that I do and I get absolutely no positive feedback from upper managment nor do any of the technicians (unless your good friends or favored by upper managament). you cann do 99.9% good work, and the secong you get that .1% of bad work, they treat you like your going to be fired. Pay is good, if your a good technician, and speedy, but it IS NOT worth the B.S. That you have to put up with. be prepared to lose your home life, because all this company cares about is themselves. MY advice, if your single and don't care about being in a field where there is no recognition, than this job is for you. otherwise RUN!!!

Worked for Halsted Communications? Contribute to the Community!