Hampshire College

www.hampshire.edu

Hampshire College Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

An open environment with opportunities but also challenges

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Amherst Center, MA

ProsForward thinking community, solid benefits, energized community. Life in the area is great if you like the countryside/college town vibe. There have been lots of opportunities to be creative and explore and I've received a lot of trust from management.

Consschool is sometimes slow to define goals, as a large organization there are sometimes poor lines of communication.

Advice to Senior Managementmove faster, take more risks, the school should lead by bold example

I want to love it, but they make it hard...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Amherst, MA

ProsThe students are the real reason to want to work at Hampshire. They are (mostly) motivated learners, that contribute to a creative environment. Hampshire also has decent benefits, and is an idyllic setting (visually).

ConsA young tuition driven school, that does not have a lot of money to update facilities. It sometimes feels very disorganized here, and offices lack a connection to each other. A lot of trickle down.

Worked for Hampshire College? Contribute to the Community!