Handmark Reviews

Handmark

Current Employee - Quality Specialist Tier III  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Quality Specialist Tier III in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Handmark

Pros

Good atmosphere, friendly, great people, easy to work with, and a fun place to go to every day.

Cons

Reviews weren't fair in some cases, salary is below average, people with more "experience" didn't know how to do the job.

Pay attention to the people who are honest.

It was a great work experience in an exciting industry

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist

I worked at Handmark

Pros

It is a fairly young industry and this is a small to medium sized company with an entrepreneurial spirit. It's exciting to be doing new things and to make use of cool new technology. It also felt more like a family than a company. People really cared for each other and the company itself cared about maintaining the work life balance more than any company I've ever worked for.

Cons

The biggest downside was that the industry and the economy have been a bit volatile which meant that there were often periods of growth followed by periods of downsizing because of a change in direction. For some folks the instability was hard to handle. I myself was eventually laid off, but I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Used to be a good place to work, but new senior management has changed that.

I have been working at Handmark

Pros

Handmark is a fast-paced environment in a cutting-edge industry. A start-up that has enjoyed some success over its 10+ year history.

Cons

Current management has recently demonstrated a fickle attitude towards its objectives and employees with several changes in direction and periods of hiring followed shortly after by periods of layoffs.

Choose a direction, get passionate about it, communicate your goals clearly and honestly to the company and get employees buy-in,

Worked for Handmark? Contribute to the Community!