Be The First To
100% of the CEO
Pros – Great colleagues, fun working environment
Cons – Lots of wrong decisions by the upper management.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
Pros – * Work on innovative titles such as Guitar Hero, Nascar and NFL.
* Great QA department, these guys don't act like regular robots and actually listen to other people.
* Company sponsored events like going to the baseball and bowling.
* Some very talented people work here.
* Plenty of new business ideas to work on.
Cons – * No faith in upper-management, very little focus seems more like "let's try our hand at everything and hope something works".
* HR sit on the fence and never actually help a situation.
* Average employees are carried by the handful of talented people.
* Releasing products takes to long, too many chefs have input for tiny details.
* Large disconnect between the SF and SD offices, not sure how many employees know anyone from another office. This situation was even worse before the other offices were sold off.
Advice to Senior Management – Shorten product life cycle's. Cut the dead weight from the company and replace them with half the number of talented people. Focus on genuine revenue opportunities instead of trying to solve everything.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Pros – small company - room for growth, to take on more responsibilities
Cons – small company -- not too much structure
Advice to Senior Management – none
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –