I worked at Hands-On Mobile full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
Great colleagues, fun working environmentCons
Lots of wrong decisions by the upper management.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Hands-On MobilePros
* Work on innovative titles such as Guitar Hero, Nascar and NFL.
* Great QA department, these guys don't act like regular robots and actually listen to other people.
* Company sponsored events like going to the baseball and bowling.
* Some very talented people work here.
* Plenty of new business ideas to work on.Cons
* No faith in upper-management, very little focus seems more like "let's try our hand at everything and hope something works".
* HR sit on the fence and never actually help a situation.
* Average employees are carried by the handful of talented people.
* Releasing products takes to long, too many chefs have input for tiny details.
* Large disconnect between the SF and SD offices, not sure how many employees know anyone from another office. This situation was even worse before the other offices were sold off.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Shorten product life cycle's. Cut the dead weight from the company and replace them with half the number of talented people. Focus on genuine revenue opportunities instead of trying to solve everything.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO
I worked at Hands-On MobilePros
small company - room for growth, to take on more responsibilitiesCons
small company -- not too much structureAdvice to ManagementAdvice
noneApproves of CEO