Hanover Foods

Hanover Foods Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John A. Warehime

Not a bad place to work. Expect to LOTS of hours in the Summer. Good money, Great opportunities for nonunion employees.

Raw Bean Grader (Former Employee) Centre Hall, PA

ProsFreedom, Decent Pay, Decent Supervisors, lots of opportunities to make money with overtime.

ConsI loved my job, but had to quit for schooling.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen I was there people complained a lot about the higher ups. They should be more involved with positive enforcement. Everyone looks at the Managers as the Grim Reapers and soulless jerks. I never found this to be the case. Everyone I came in contact with were great.

Unrewarding, dysfunctional, tyrannical workplace.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosbonuses, people (non-management), area, small company

ConsIt is a place where fear rules and employees are treated as disposable. Don't except a pat on the back when you've accomplished anything, but always be ready to defend yourself for everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour business runs on the efficiency of people. Constant firings, demotions, gossiping and backstabbing is hardly the way to spark morale.

Dysfunctional families run dysfunctional business--it all starts at the top.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay and benefits. People need to eat, and the company produces quality food products.

ConsHanover hires employees who are a good 'match' for the way the people running the business think.
    Employees are like tissues--when finished put them in the trash--someone else can always be hired to take your place. Management encourages snitching and back stabbing among employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis could be a great company to work for but some changes need to come from the top.
    Working cooperatively with employees, and treating them like human beings would be a good place to start.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I lived in constant fear of the next management verbal tirade, Management does not respect staff employees.

ProsQuality product with good market share.

ConsTyrannical, disrespectful, stingy and aloof management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to value your employees and stop firing people over perceived personal insults that were not.

Worked for Hanover Foods? Contribute to the Community!