Hanover HealthCare

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

George Kyriacou

1 Employee Review

Hanover Healthcare... a fantastic place to work.

Occupational Therapist (Current Employee)
Mechanicsville, VA

I have been working at Hanover HealthCare

ProsThe therapists and nursing staff at the facility are great. For the most part, everyone gets along and tries to help eachother out. I was a new grad when I started working at Hanover Healthcare and Rehab Center, and I found that not only occupational therapists, but also the phyiscal therapists were willing to help me learn and have continued to be helpful as I've grown as a therapist. Everyone there helps eachother out. Our facility is about to grow, but we are very organized and have a way of working that helps make the day flow even with an increased case load. It's a faced paced, demanding job that rarely feels boring. I genually love working here!

ConsAs of right now, because of a high demand for therapists, but a small pool to choose from, there's a high case load, and a stress on productivity time. Sometimes it seems that they don't take into consideration that the more patietns you have, the more paperwork you will have to fill out.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management at this facility is fantastic. The manager of the therapy department is easdy to talk to, and straight forward with her responses. She always takes into consideration home life when therapists ask for time off.

Worked for Hanover HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hanover HealthCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hanover HealthCare CEO George Kyriacou. All reviews posted anonymously by Hanover HealthCare employees.