Harbortouch

Not yet rated.

Jared Isaacman

1 Employee Review

Be on your P's and Q's

Customer Service Representative Tier I (Current Employee)
Allentown, PA

I have been working at Harbortouch full-time for less than a year

Prosgood salary, good benefits, good people, everyone is very helpful. there is room for advancement. definitely a company you would want to have a career with.

Consif you are not interested in the job and others notice it, you can say goodbye. you need to be on top of your work and keep up with your responsibilities. if you are not able to perform your duties and perform them well you are not going to make it. also if you are a temp expect 90 working days before you get hired and another 3 months before you receive any benefits.

Advice to Senior Managementget rid of the introductory period for temps. temps are working at your business for more than your normal 3 month introductory period and they deserve to receive the benefits once hired. also include them in your employee functions. make them feel like they are a part of the team and not an outcast..we work just as hard as anyone else and we have families to support too. that is all.

Worked for Harbortouch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harbortouch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harbortouch CEO Jared Isaacman. All reviews posted anonymously by Harbortouch employees.