Hardee's

Hardee's Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Hardee's President and CEO Andrew F. Puzder

Andrew F. Puzder

Pros
  • Easy to learn job responsibilities(in 4 reviews)

• Helps you to build skills with multi-tasking and giving great customer service(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Minimum wage, which is to be expected, but is still not the best(in 7 reviews)

• long hours and you will need great math skills(in 5 reviews)

It's a headache

Prosfamily orientated, safe, customers are sweet, appreciation from management

Conshours, pay, too much work for too little

low wadges but great work atmosphere

Cashier (Former Employee) Dundee, FL

Prosthe customers was always great, friendly coworkers, hard working people for the most part some laziness, decent work life balance.

Consvery low wadges, disorganized at time, I am sure my district manager was a racist, not enough workers to meet the customers demands, management expect to much and pays to little.

Advice to Senior Managementpay your employees and maybe the turn over wont be so ba

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat co-workers, easy work, great management

ConsStressful, work short staffed, moderate pay

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great But Challenging

Crew Trainer (Current Employee) La Follette, TN

ProsFlexible Schedule
    Decent Hours
    Conditionally Discounted Food
    Free Drinks
    Great Job for First Joining the Workforce.

ConsNo Raises or Promotions Unless YOU ask THEM outright
    Large Workload
    Low Pay / Few Benefits
    Work Experience Dependent on the Managers' Personalities and Compassion for Others

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your Crew Members with respect. Get in there and help your crew people when you see they need help. Shift leaders, your jobs are to make sure everybody gets theirs done on time and that everything does get done, sometimes this means helping Crew Members with their chores, even if you think it beneath you.
    Basically, treat your employees how you would want to be treated if you was in their position. Give compliments for a good job well done.

Pay

Baker (Current Employee) Cairo, GA

ProsGood place to work for

ConsTakes along time to get a pay raise and when you do its small

Advice to Senior ManagementPay people who Advance and do a good job give pay raises

Pleasant

Crew Trainer (Former Employee) Roanoke, VA

ProsYou meet good people in the environment

ConsOverworked and not enough pay

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more raises show your appreciation

cool

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosfree food and nice people

Constoo hot in the summer

Overworked, and underpaid.

Shift Leader (Current Employee) Faribault, MN

ProsThe people are fun to work with. It literally took me 5 minutes to think of anything good.

ConsI've been working for Hardee's for 11 years now and have been a shift leader for 10 of it. Because they give very little in raises and since as always the price of life goes up I was forced to get a second job. So, for the last year and a half I've been working 60 to 70 hours a week with out a break. I find it funny that a company that loves to raise their prices (about 3 times a year) sure have a hard time giving more to the people that help make them money. And I am tired of hearing "if it wasn't for the customer you wouldn't have a job. " No, if it wasn't for the employees you Wouldn't have a business.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay better you cheapskate

Absolutely Wonderful

DT Cashier (Former Employee) Union, MO

ProsIt is a wonderful environment with some very awesome coworkers. I loved providing awesome customer service and doing whatever we could to keep the guests happy. And the food is wonderful!

ConsSome employees who were lazy got away with too much.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees who were lazy and late consistently should have been given a limited number of chances and then been fired or demoted from shift leader to crew member.

Good place to start out in the working world.

Crew Trainer (Former Employee) Clintwood, VA

ProsThe job is not difficult and is a good place to develop ones people skills. Free/reduced priced food is never a bad thing. Management can be a pro IF they work well with the crew. Flexible hours and there are typically enough volunteers for holidays so I never had to work one in 7 years.

ConsBack up to dealing with the people. Anytime one is dealing with hungry customers can expect them to also be volatile and angry if something goes wrong but just scratch it up as a life lesson. Can be stressful if corporate is breathing down managements necks but again that is not everywhere.

Worked for Hardee's? Contribute to the Community!