Hardee's Reviews

1. Shift Leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Supply, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Supply, NC

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love being able to help our customers and make them happy, I love my employees and we are all like a big family.

Cons

I don't have any downsides besides having a few irate costumers.

2. cashier

I have been working at Hardee's full-time

Pros

great discount cleanliness learn new things everyday lots of new people

Cons

A lot of rude customers b.ut that's what you sign up for when you're going for a fast food restaurant

3. Shift Manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ellisville, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ellisville, MO

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You will get your pay on time. Awesome environment. Very good first job for high school-er. You will learn a lot about food preparation and safety.

Cons

You will meet many people because of high turn over rate. Company is awesome to work for but if the general manager is not good it doesn't matter.

Advice to Management

Please listen to employees because they are the one working really hard for your and their pay check. If AC is broken please fix it quick because it gets really hard working beside a 500 degrees charbroiler.

5. Cashier

Pros

Great company funny people to work

Cons

No cons at all great place

6. Excellent franchise to be associated with, PEI/Hardee's. Is simply the greatest

Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Tallahassee, FL
    Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager in Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Owners are great to all there employees. Great benefits, work balance.

Cons

Just can't come up with any, policies are fair. All employees are treated with dignity,

Advice to Management

Don't change

7. cook

Current Employee - Line Cook in Fayetteville, GA
    Current Employee - Line Cook in Fayetteville, GA

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great food and customer satisfaction

Cons

Great place to work. Love to cook for the customer

Advice to Management

Keep up good work. Great place to eat at

8. Overall good place to work

Former Employee - Cook
    Former Employee - Cook

Pros

Food was discounted pay was ok

Cons

Conditions are ok but it was hot

Advice to Management

Pay better

9. Great place to work for

Pros

Great Communication Fantastic Corporate Staff Best Job I've ever had

Cons

Not much training/learn as you go

Hard work pays off......

Current Employee - Cook in Do‘stlik, Namangan (Uzbekistan)
    Current Employee - Cook in Do‘stlik, Namangan (Uzbekistan)

I have been working at Hardee's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

:-)...Sup...Why am I taking the time to write this? First Im bored 2nd I want to reach the youth (mainly 16-25)...I see people striking standing up for what they believe in and I applaud that but the problem is (and i maybe out of touch idk) this...You had no p.o.a. but Im not striking because there is no Official Union and I was brought up to believe you strike to get what u want and u dont stop.....Now if u want more money Im going to tell you how to get it....It took me a long time to realize that you have to be willing to work and work hard when you are on the clock....That means doing things without having needed to be told to do so....MOTIVATION.....Knowing what needs to be done and doing it because u see a problem that needs to be corrected before it becomes a bigger problem...Like for instance You see a stack of dishes and its almost lunch and the dude in the back is behind a little, thats when you have have 2 or 3 minutes of downtime you knock out a couple of them....You see a spill you wipe it up even if you didnt do it....I draw a line at the bathroom though but no one perfect...Nobody on this earth surface is....lil jigga...Im telling you this!!! You dont HAVE to make 7 whatever or 8.....or 9 for that matter.....Im killing alot of the salaries on there and Im only a cook.I dont know 9 bucks an hour....Real talk I could be one of the highest paid red shirts in the country..But you know what....I earn every penny I bring home...Hard work gets noticed....Persistence and consistency brings the money....You gotta earn that ish though...You cant strike....Then show up the next day and...Nothings accomplished.. I personally feel hard work( not really hard) will get you further in life...Thats everything you do in life.....The reason why you guys are striking is because of the high turn over ratio.... They dont take you for real and you gotta get noticed...I could be wrong...Ive been wrong before but so far my hard work theory is paying off...And if you think about it...Forgot what i was gonna say.....But u get the point. You gotta look at work like this...Hardees is renting your services for x amount of dollars. Get your thinking right!!!!

Cons

Politics...Minimum wage salaries. No benefits for the hard working person just trying to do right and cant afford a dentist or get their car fix without saving up for a month or 2.

Advice to Management

If you paid for the quality of work you expect, thats what you are gonna get.If you pay minimum wage chances are you are gonna get minimum work...Digwhatimsayin? If you want $6 dollar service its in the best interest of all parties involved that you pay $6 service money...Im not saying just go handing out raises but those who deserve it, should get it....I think anyone who can sit on a grill for 8hrs straight is definitely worth more than 7 whatever an hour...Come on...Thats the back bone....Wise managers respect and keep good workers and that respect is given back....Sure you can "Replace" people for minimum wage but that door will keep revolving....We have a decent core group (I think) where I work and we are NOT touching minimum wage..and Im not talking 8 bucks either....Our manager doesnt bother us and we get it done without him barking at us cause at the end of the day..Were all Grown Ups...Shout out to Scott Baio!

11. Interview

Current Employee - Cashier in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)
    Current Employee - Cashier in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

I have been working at Hardee's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

the best reason to work for Hardees is because you get to pick what you want to do and you keep that certain position

Cons

Nothing is really needed as a con its a god job and place to work

Advice to Management

Smile and make eye contact

RSS Feed </> Embed