Harding Loevner

Not yet rated.

David Loevner

Room for growth

I have been working at Harding Loevner

Pros1. There is significant access to upper management and a lot of room for growth. The firm values initiative, for which you are rewarded.
2. Harding Loevner maintains a high ethical standard, and the firm stays very consistent with its vision and its principles.
3. The people are extremely friendly and eager to help.

Cons1. The firm is located outside of the city.
2. The starting pay isn't as competitive as other asset managers.
3. The firm is experiencing a few growing pains, so there isn't really a defined training program.

A Great Place to Work

Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Harding Loevner for more than 5 years

ProsGreat respect for individual thought, encouraging a process of collaboration without consensus. Has an investment process that works, and helps people achieve good results.

ConsLocated a bit out from big cities, though close to Newark airport

Small Company - Little Incentives

Somerville, NJ

I have been working at Harding Loevner

ProsVery entreprenurial type mindset - pushes employees to take initiative and implement changes

ConsNo structure (management structure), non-exisitent training program, salary pay is inversely related to amount of hours worked (pay too little, work too long)

Advice to Senior Managementplace some structure within the firm (i.e. training programs), management should take initiative to treat all employee's fairly and respectably

Worked for Harding Loevner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harding Loevner reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harding Loevner CEO David Loevner. All reviews posted anonymously by Harding Loevner employees.