Hardinge

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hardinge President, CEO, and Director Richard L. Simons

Richard L. Simons

Great people but company is a shadow of what it was in america years ago.

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) Elmira, NY

ProsGreat people, interesting research, great location if you like rural areas.

ConsCompany is a shadow of what it was in america years ago.

Machinist

Machinist (Former Employee) Elmira, NY

ProsMost Co-workers are friendly. Machines are well kept.

ConsManagement show a lot of favortism. A lot of back stabbing from bosses friends. 2 raises in ten years. Pay cut and management gets raises. Was sexual harassed. To to bad and to look for another job. Was walked out door when gave notice. Did not pay me my 4 weeks vacation l had earned.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the favortist Treat people as equal. Stop lining your deep pockets. Bosses listen to there friends who are screwing over the rest of the worker's.

Friendly Department, Marketing skill lacking.

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsMy co-workers are very helpful and supportive. Copious amounts of assistance are offered whenever it is needed. Compensation is very competitive.

ConsInterdepartmental communication is sometimes lacking, causing embarrassing situations in the field. The markups on spare parts are not even remotely competitive on items that can be bought from other vendors.

Advice to Senior ManagementHardinge should improve their execution of core competencies before they branch out further. Get a better handle on the foreign manufacturing activities, let the home office engineers do more work so they understand the machines more thoroughly. We should never have to "wait for an answer from Taiwan". Ludicrous.

Worked for Hardinge? Contribute to the Community!