Harmony Science Academy

Fraudulent

Teacher (Former Employee)

I worked at Harmony Science Academy full-time for more than a year

ProsNo pros
these people are not doing their job as they suppose to, because they are not preparing the kids for future, since, academically speaking how can we expect for the students to be academically prepare when they are being granted of something that they have not earned.

ConsAs an ex-employee of Harmony I want you to know that these people are doing a disgrace to the students, to the parents of the students and most of all to the whole society because As you see, as an educator my first priority are the kids, their education and the kids well being. This is what suppose to be the first priority for all of those who had chosen to dedicate their life to be an educator, mentor, or role model for the students. Harmony it is just collecting money from our government to implement their religion and culture believes in others. Not to educate our kids.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe administrators have acculturated to the American culture and must learn to do businesses as they are done in the United States. “The honest way”

Worked for Harmony Science Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harmony Science Academy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harmony Science Academy CEO Dr. Soner Tarim . All reviews posted anonymously by Harmony Science Academy employees.