Harmony Science Academy

Harmony Science Academy Superintendent Dr. Soner Tarim
Dr. Soner Tarim

Exciting and Challenging

I have been working at Harmony Science Academy

Pros

Great benefits, encouraging staff, good team support, weekly meetings, work with your schedule

Cons

What is expected abstract at times, might have to pick up slack for other people, response from management not always timely.

Disappointing mission and vision of leadership.

I worked at Harmony Science Academy

Pros

The teachers at this school are incredibly dedicated and genuine in their approach to teaching.

Cons

Lack of textbooks and willingness of leadership to allow for curriculum that is not included on standardized exams.

Fraudulent

Former Employee - Teacher
    Former Employee - Teacher

I worked at Harmony Science Academy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No pros
    these people are not doing their job as they suppose to, because they are not preparing the kids for future, since, academically speaking how can we expect for the students to be academically prepare when they are being granted of something that they have not earned.

Cons

As an ex-employee of Harmony I want you to know that these people are doing a disgrace to the students, to the parents of the students and most of all to the whole society because As you see, as an educator my first priority are the kids, their education and the kids well being. This is what suppose to be the first priority for all of those who had chosen to dedicate their life to be an educator, mentor, or role model for the students. Harmony it is just collecting money from our government to implement their religion and culture believes in others. Not to educate our kids.

Advice to Management

The administrators have acculturated to the American culture and must learn to do businesses as they are done in the United States. “The honest way”

RSS Feed </> Embed