Hartford Health Care

www.hartfordhealthcare.org

Hartford Health Care Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2014
Hartford Health Care – Blue Springs – “Blue”

Hartford Health Care – Blue Springs – “Blue”

Hartford Health Care CEO Elliot Joseph

Elliot Joseph

Large health care organization which is dedicated to quality patient outcomes.

ProsThe diversity and breadth of areas the organization touches.

ConsAntiquated financial reporting systems; no support or advocates for telecommute work, which means people are stuck with having to travel to all there meetings at diifferent locations versus optimizing resource time and expense using virtual meetings

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow telework to be a norm for non-clinical patient facing jobs. Implement a true bonus structure for all employees, so that higher performance levels can be achived with incentives.

Information Technology in this HealthCare organization is managed in a bubble by CIO retreads

ITS (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsGreat benefits, people really care about providing the best patient care

ConsWith the recent CIO hiring it is clear that HHC does not understand the direction that IT needs to take to become effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop managing in a bubble

Medical Technology

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsFew....... Oh wait, They have a good cafe.

ConsAnother soulless corporation with little regard for the workforce except for the lip service and window dressing. The lack of professional and monetary advancement is eclipsed only by the increasing big brother surveillance of employees every action.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead by example. Promote from within the ranks. Return to family, culture, and respect this is healthcare and patients not solely big business.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for

ProsFast Paced, Laid Back, Family environment, helpful associates

ConsNot many- work life balance may be difficult to achieve for some

endless redundant paperwork/computer work limits actual patient care

RN Case Manager (Current Employee)

Prosflexible
    well supported with technology
    general mission is a good one
    excellent support by clinical nurse specialists, PT, PT, ST, and HHA division

Consno reimbursement emotionally or monetarily for extra work done or good work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementRarely a thank you for going above and beyond. Instead of faceless generic small value gift cards, SAY THANK YOU and look me in the face and tell us we are important to the company.
    Look for and promote actual leaders who are inspirational and can communicate a vision to the team, not more managers.

Worked for Hartford Health Care? Contribute to the Community!