Harvard Risk Management

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Shari Swift

Independent Specialist (Current Employee)
    Saint George, UT

ProsAwesome education on Identity theft and Legal programs! Shari does a great job educating employers and employees on how to protect themselves from IDT and the plans that are offered are so inexpensive and cover your entire family!

ConsWish my employer had excepted it as a benefit a long time ago!

Advice to Senior ManagementNOne

Everyone has been really helpful in getting me started.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Memphis, TN

ProsIt's like a family; everyone is really friendly and helpful. It's a great culture to be a part of.

ConsWe work from home so we don't get to co-mingle with other employees that often.

Complete Scam Pyramid Scheme

"Recruiter" (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

ProsThere are no positive aspects to participating in a pyramid scam. You open yourself up to balooning costs and legal issues.

ConsYou are forced to purchase their product if you want to be a "recruiter" but it's not a job at all, it's just a self-perpetuating scam to sell more product. Do not be fooled or glamored into signing up and getting ripped off... This is not a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose down and turn yourselves into the Justice Department and stop scamming good people.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company-great products!

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

ProsProducts are in demand and there is virtually no competition in this market

ConsNot for the lazy or negative type

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work- training is excellent.

Great, growing company in a very in-demand field

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsVery responsive executives and management. They are extremely focused on having their employees succeed so that the company can become the #1 Identity Theft Prevention Provider. The services they offer are in extreme demand all across the country and are at an affordable cost with the highest quality providers in the marketplace.

ConsCould use a bit more focus on recruiting tools.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in job recruiting web-sites

Best company I've ever worked with PERIOD!

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsBest leading risk products, best training & leadership, best income opportunity, time-freedom, growth industry, the ability to define your own income, ability to work remotely or from home-office, etc.

ConsLike any growing company, there are going to be some growth challenges. The opportunity isn't for everybody. It is a great opportunity for those who take time to understand the products and how the company operates. It is not good for those who seek a wage job, since this is a career opportunity.

I appreciate the flexibility and financial opportunities provided by HRMC

Risk Consultant (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

ProsGreat training program, I was ready to get my first few checks in a matter of two weeks from starting with the Harvard RMC. They provide the most robust and comprehensive, yet affordable products and services. Compensation is outstanding!!!

ConsNot for lazy or unmotivated people, not for timid people, the products sell well, but if you aren't willing to cold call, this is not the opportunity for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all the great training and support, I've never been able to financially provide for my family like I can with Harvard RMC, I'm thankful for the opportunity.

Best job I've ever had!

Executive Sales (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsGreat team environment, excellent training and support, stable and caring leadership, substantial income potential, great company, great products! If you like sales, there is no better place than HRMC Executive Sales!

ConsI've found that personal discipline is required to be successful in my position, as you are not micro-managed in this company. This is not a con for me, as I possess this trait of self discipline, but for some of my co-workers, they have difficulty focusing on what they need to accomplish. For them, it may be better to have a manager looking over their shoulder, but again, I'm grateful this is not the case.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I'm grateful that you have experience doing what you expect me to do! And I'm thankful that you take time to recognize my efforts! I've even received a congratulatory call from C-level execs! I'm grateful for that kind of leadership!

"Protecting Families,Finances, and Your Future"

Harvard Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsBeing a Harvard Risk Management Consultant, I enjoy helping people, who want to understand and learn, how to take control of their livelihood.

ConsSo far, I haven't found any. Let's face it,.. It is what you make of it!!

Advice to Senior ManagementI love the support system. Keep up the great work!!!

An opportunity to truly change the way the legal world is to people; unaffordable becomes a reality. Lawyer? He's yours!

Risk Management Consultant (Current Employee)
    Denton, TX

ProsThere is no limit to the income opportunities and how far you can go within this company. The support and training are incredible, and there is a unique family atmosphere among the other agents that I adore.

ConsThis is not a job for people that want to be able to just show up to the office and get a paycheck after 8 hours of work. It's not easy; you have to make the connections with people if you want to be successful. That's right: you won't make it if you stay in one place all day!

Worked for Harvard Risk Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard Risk Management reviews and ratings. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Harvard Risk Management employees.