- Minneapolis, MN
- Any Job Title
- Any Status
2 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at HawkinsRecommendsApproves of CEORecommendsApproves of CEO
The professional development is endless. Amazing how Hawkins, Inc. supports all employees.
Would like to see more cross-departmental meetings/team building
I worked at Hawkins full-time (More than 3 years)Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO
Good pay and benefits, fairly flexible schedule.
- Old stogie atmosphere
- New employees are offered little training in most departments
- Outdated procedures and lack of interest in changing or updating though some newer managers are trying
- Lack of communication within organization causes frequent, unnecessary timeliness issues with orders.
- Tuition reimbursement only seems to apply if you are going to school for what they want. If you desire to go into a different field you must get permission from management to study or you may risk losing your job.
- If you start into tuition reimbursement program and quit or lose your job, you owe them all the money paid to that point.
Advice to Management
Stop backbiting your employees.