100% of the CEO
Patrick H. Hawkins
I have been working at Hawkins
Pros – The professional development is endless. Amazing how Hawkins, Inc. supports all employees.
Cons – Would like to see more cross-departmental meetings/team building
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-01-12 15:53 PST
I worked at Hawkins full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – Good pay and benefits, fairly flexible schedule.
Cons – - Old stogie atmosphere
- New employees are offered little training in most departments
- Outdated procedures and lack of interest in changing or updating though some newer managers are trying
- Lack of communication within organization causes frequent, unnecessary timeliness issues with orders.
- Tuition reimbursement only seems to apply if you are going to school for what they want. If you desire to go into a different field you must get permission from management to study or you may risk losing your job.
- If you start into tuition reimbursement program and quit or lose your job, you owe them all the money paid to that point.
Advice to Senior Management – Stop backbiting your employees.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-03-28 06:53 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –